Is Satan really a bad person?

Then people who claim to be Christians should follow the teaching of Jesus Christ.

No, no matter who you are, and what your moral code/ belief system is, you should be acting with consideration for your fellow man.

I said people blame god for anything. I did not say he was responsible. Try to keep up.

Do try and reply to what is before you, rather than that which you wish was there.

Which "false god" created "nature"?

Which "false god" is the "god" in the story of Noah?

the Ten Commandments apply to everyone.

No they don't.

We are all sinners

Only if you're a follower of certain religions.

sin

Your definition is different to the OED:

sin1 /sIn/

· n.

1 an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

No mention of "moral law" (another smoke screen as it doesn't exist).

Things like the flood and plagues are natural events.

Which "god" created nature?

The Hebrew word for hell is grave.

No it isn't (as has been pointed out to you on numerous occasions).

don't come on here sounding off as though you know everything because you know nothing.

Worth quoting simply for the irony.

I covered that when I said, "to be born of the flesh requires parents."

So who were these two parents?

his father was Creator God.

Which is the "one true god" that Judaism and Islam (and all the other related religions) worship.

Humanism is only a moral code and we all know about morality.

Especially if you get your moral compass setting from the babble.

Let me get this straight you said Jesus had no parents now you are saying he had Mary because he was born of the flesh.

WHO WAS THE FATHER? IT CAN'T HAVE BEEN GOD BECAUSE HE IS JEWISH OF OLD TESTAMENT

Can you explain how the statements that he had no parents and that he had Mary as his mother can both be true. One must be a lie:huh::huh:

GOD IS FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT

God is Jesus and his own father, God is omnipotent there for he can be anything and everything at the same time.

God didn’t create evil, or the devil, God is evil and the devil at the same time as being an all loving God. The fact that God is omnipotent allows there to be contradiction in everything he does.

This is why the creation of man that is God can exist without proof In the heads of those that believe.

I am filled with love, joy, peace, happiness and love for my fellow man when I read your negative posts. NOT. sccsux.

GOD IS FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT

God is Jesus and his own father, God is omnipotent there for he can be anything and everything at the same time.

God didn’t create evil, or the devil, God is evil and the devil at the same time as being an all loving God. The fact that God is omnipotent allows there to be contradiction in everything he does.

This is why the creation of man that is God can exist without proof In the heads of those that believe.

There was no fault found in Jesus and God is not satan, unless you follow a false god.

I am filled with love, joy, peace, happiness and love for my fellow man when I read your negative posts. NOT. sccsux.

but you should be, Grahame... that's the diktat of your faith.

Have you ever been the india rubber man? He used to be able to tie himself in knots. You spout about being full of love Grahame but from some of your posts that is so not true, you can't abide gays, muslims, women who have abortions - in fact anyone who doesn't conform to your moral high ground. So saying you are filled with love, joy and peace and then NOT is another lie

Have you ever been the india rubber man? He used to be able to tie himself in knots. You spout about being full of love Grahame but from some of your posts that is so not true, you can't abide gays, muslims, women who have abortions - in fact anyone who doesn't conform to your moral high ground. So saying you are filled with love, joy and peace and then NOT is another lie

Have you not heard of sarcasm denlin?

There was no fault found in Jesus and God is not satan, unless you follow a false god.

God was Jesus and you say Jesus had no faults so God had no faults, if God isn’t satin at the same time as being God then God must have created satin and evil.

So why do you think God created satin and evil if he is faultless?

God was Jesus and you say Jesus had no faults so God had no faults, if God isn’t satin at the same time as being God then God must have created satin and evil.

So why do you think God created satin and evil if he is faultless?

We have been there remember?

If you created a beautiful object and someone destroyed it, how could you be blamed for that persons 'wicked' act? Did you create the wickedness?

Do your own work otherwise don't come on here sounding off as though you know everything because you know nothing.

I'll take that little outburst as a no then.

I merely asked you to show me where it says that the Israelites worshipped Satan, I don't understand what the big problem is in backing up your claim.

I've now read through your link and as I expected, there's not a sausage about Israelites worshipping Satan. Did you make it up?

Where have I "come on here sounding off as though I know everything" ?

I started a thread asking why we should think Satan is bad (still no case but forward by anyone), I thought YOU of all people may have given a reason or two, instead you attack others aggressively with your posts.

Christian my elbow.