Do you want to go for a coffee?

I took a trip into Holland and Barett today they do sell it:).Looks vile though.

Maybe I'll ask them to mail me a couple of bottles. I like to take a trip down memory lane occasionally.

im sick of being asked this when seing people in town I know!!

no I dont want to sit in plastic starbucks with all the pretend snobs while we soon find out we have nothing to say sipping on a tall skinny roast bean latte mocha aka nestcafe but harder to make

would I want to go for 8 pints yes

would I want to go chase some stray dogs while dressed as elvis yes

do I want to go on a whisky themed night and make some prank phone calls yes

but I dont want to waste a hour drinking coffee oreyt!!!!

and how many coffee shops do we NEED?

I would have been happy with just the one...Pollards...

...thanks to the failure of the Sevenstone project it's gone...alack and alas. :(

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quote tags

I would have been happy with just the one...Pollards...

...thanks to the failure of the Sevenstone project it's gone...alack and alas. :(

is the Pollards by the cathedral closed as well ?

I think it is - me and a mate used to go there for a coffee sometimes. We went again and it had changed to 'Yorkies' -still quite nice though

that's a shame I used to love their full english breakfasts with a big cup of coffee

I think it is - me and a mate used to go there for a coffee sometimes. We went again and it had changed to 'Yorkies' -still quite nice though

yes, it's been shut a while, Esme.

I think it's reopened as a cafe, but I can't swear to it.

First coffee shop I remember going in was just off Briggate in 1991ish, a very early Costas. I like any coffee shop but tend to always go for a mocha anyway.

i know whats the point in paying £3 for a cup of coffee when you could have one at home for like 5p

i know whats the point in paying £3 for a cup of coffee when you could have one at home for like 5p

My dad freaks at the price of tea in coffee shops. You can see him mentally working out what one bag of PG Tips costs from tesco :hihi:

First coffee shop I remember going in was just off Briggate in 1991ish, a very early Costas. I like any coffee shop but tend to always go for a mocha anyway.

My first coffee shop was the Matabeau (not in Sheffield). It was decorated in varying tones of beige with red-topped plastic tables, lots of chrome, ashtrays on every table, inedible food and incredibly strong coffee.

I thought I was the height of sophistication drinking coffee in there alone at age 16 with my Marlboro reds and my copy of On the Road.

yes, it's been shut a while, Esme.

I think it's reopened as a cafe, but I can't swear to it.

there is a small corner of sardinia that will be extremely sad to hear that, my ex's brother absolutely adored the breakfasts in there, breakfast was the first english word he learned