Do you want to go for a coffee?

im sick of being asked this when seing people in town I know!!

no I dont want to sit in plastic starbucks with all the pretend snobs while we soon find out we have nothing to say sipping on a tall skinny roast bean latte mocha aka nestcafe but harder to make

would I want to go for 8 pints yes

would I want to go chase some stray dogs while dressed as elvis yes

do I want to go on a whisky themed night and make some prank phone calls yes

but I dont want to waste a hour drinking coffee oreyt!!!!

and how many coffee shops do we NEED?

good lad! im with you there! i have never and will never set foot in a coffee shop in my life

if people are that desperate then they can get a coffee in a pub while everyone else has fun

Why have one or the other, have both , not at the same time though.

Becks

Caramel Macchiato :love:

i feel like a worse person for knowing such a thing exists (not becks lol)

if people are that desperate then they can get a coffee in a pub while everyone else has fun

I would say it's the one who can't have fun without alcohol being involved, who are desperate.

Depends which coffee shop it is; if it's Bragazzis on Abbeydale Rd, Oyes at Woodseats or Remo at Broonhill then yes, I'd go. Megabucks or Costly coffee ... forget it!

Guest sibon

no I dont want to sit in plastic starbucks with all the pretend snobs while we soon find out we have nothing to say sipping on a tall skinny roast bean latte mocha aka nestcafe but harder to make

I'm sort of with you there, I despise all of these coffee houses.

I do enjoy popping into Starbucks once in a while though, but only to say "Can I have a coffee, please" and then watch the utter confusion on the face of the staff. Try it, you'll love the response. It is almost as though not specifying which variant of coffee is so totally non-standard that they don't know how to respond.

Fancy a pint?

im sick of being asked this when seing people in town I know!!

would I want to go for 8 pints yes

would I want to go chase some stray dogs while dressed as elvis yes

do I want to go on a whisky themed night and make some prank phone calls yes

but I dont want to waste a hour drinking coffee oreyt!!!!

and how many coffee shops do we NEED?

you dont like coffee then

I would say it's the one who can't have fun without alcohol being involved, who are desperate.

well quite ... fortunately i do not come in into that category

you dont like coffee then

i'll have a coffee at home or at work, bit of kenco hot water and milk simple!

you can keep your mocha bocha chicatino decaf while sitting in a window hoping everyone notices you!

I'm sort of with you there, I despise all of these coffee houses.

I do enjoy popping into Starbucks once in a while though, but only to say "Can I have a coffee, please" and then watch the utter confusion on the face of the staff. Try it, you'll love the response. It is almost as though not specifying which variant of coffee is so totally non-standard that they don't know how to respond.

Fancy a pint?

me too!

i just want a coffee, it all tastes the same to me. i hate those places, i end up feeling like a prat when i tell them that i just want a mug of coffee, i dont care whatever fancy name they call it!

i tend to stick to the little independant cafes now, they know what a simple cup of coffee is and do nicer cakes!