QPR - third party ownership investigation

And I suppose Newham Council, had the 40 mill in reserve

They do not; they're borrowing it in order to fund West Ham's bid.

I don't know what the legal rules are about councils borrowing money and whether the Government can step in to stop them. I do know that the Government hasn't formally approved this loan - whether they're just allowing it, or don't have the power to stop it, I do not.

I started this thread with the title "This is interesting". Why as the title been changed? It's got nothing to do with United going down this season.

Edited by Stan Tamudo

I started this thread with the title "This is interesting". Why as the title been changed?, it's got nothing to do with United going down this season.

Beechy's post was, originally, a new thread entitled "if United go down." Apparently it's been merged with yours, yet his title has been kept.

The title makes sense if his post was the OP, but it makes no sense for yours.

Beechy's post was, originally, a new thread entitled "if United go down." Apparently it's been merged with yours, yet his title has been kept.

The title makes sense if his post was the OP, but it makes no sense for yours.

Thanks for that HeadingNorth, I thought I was going mad.

If QPR do get points docked and do not go up, they can afford the best lawyers money can buy as it is a rich club and i dont think the f.a. will fancy paying bucket loads of cash in compensation if they lose a court case like the shammers did

What was it old bignose said about westham......they should be docked 15 points i think was his take on it.....

Lets see if he still feels that when its HIS club.