Lessons Computres

Where can i get some computer lessons already taking some but need to change my day from monday afternoon any morning in the week

Take a look on the internet there are some good tutorials - depends on what you want to learn but this site is good -http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/

Thank you for that info

Hi,

If you are looking for some private lessons at home, please contact me for some advice and help.

@oddjob - it depends on what you want to learn but most of the stuff you can actually teach yourself, meaning you can do it whenever or wherever you have access to a computer.

Head down to the library, they have some great books on Microsoft Office, Windows in General, Mac, web design almost anything you could want to set you on the path to becoming a computer guru!

There is so much satisfaction in learning things yourself and it doesn't cost the earth either unless you start buying NASA spec textbooks. I would get your head in some books and play around with what they tell you to do, it's great having a theoretical knowledge of computers but the best form of learning is to get stuck in and play around.

Combine books and tutorials with worksheets to give you some direction in your learning.

Give me a shout if you want some books recommending.