Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Thats more of a babysitter than a childminder.

I guess so. Regardless, the point I'm making is that Mr Pops' should hold off on the judgement. My friend quite likes doing the night shift because she can spend more time that week with her kids when they're awake.

Hi - why not post this in the Parenting section as well?

Hi - why not post this in the Parenting section as well?

No, Mrs Mozzy, duplications are not permitted under forum rules, so the best thing to do, is not to duplicate, but to ask the mods who oversee the parenting section to move the thread to there.

Moving to parenting

TBH you'll be lucky to find good childcare for much less than £700 pcm! I spent ages reseaching childcare in S6 area and the cheapest I found was £715 pcm and you had to provide the meals.

Advertising for childminder in your local shop/school maybe useful. Childminders are often linked to schools or asking at a local mother group might help.

Good luck

Hi Romana

I have sent you a pm

I am registered to provide overnight care at my house and I am also fully insured to work at your house if needs be

Dear flutterbyes, im unable to pm you as i havent enough posts to do so. Please pm me your contact number. Thankyou.

Dear Joy, please leave me your contact number.thanks.

Hi Romana

I have sent you a pm

I am registered to provide overnight care at my house and I am also fully insured to work at your house if needs be

I'm not sure of the costs but 'Early Days Children's Centre' at Parson Cross were graded 'outstanding' in their last Ofsted report.

Another one who recommends Corner House. My daughter has been there since 7 months and is now 33 months and she loves it, care provided is fab, and the staff are brilliant.

Who's your friend Laura, my daughter probably knows her/him?

hi indiechick

her names stacey not sure which part she works in i think it's busy bees (3-4) not sure though, but if i lived closer i would definitely be sending my children, i think it's a lovely place and the staff seem wonderful too. :D

hi indiechick

her names stacey not sure which part she works in i think it's busy bees (3-4) not sure though, but if i lived closer i would definitely be sending my children, i think it's a lovely place and the staff seem wonderful too. :D

Stacey used to be my daughters key worker when she started (until Stacey was promoted and moved rooms) :D