Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Hi Nishat!

I have lots of experience working with children - including babysitting! I also hold a current CRB check.

Would you require a babysitter who could look after your children at their house or are you looking for someone to travel to s6?

Sarah2834

Pm'd you :)

Regards Colleen

Hi sarah, i would prefer to drop my children off at the childminders home. whereabouts are you based?

Hi colleen, its not allowing me to send you a message back. What area is S5 are you in?thnx

Hi colleen, its not allowing me to send you a message back. What area is S5 are you in?thnx

Hi Nishat im in longley thanks

hi nishat im a childminder and live s5 southey green are you still needin care for your children xx

Hi Nishat just sent you a message hope i can be of help x

Just spoken to a really nice woman who works for 'at home childcare'. Nottingham based company recently expanded into Sheffield who match qualified childminders to families wanting flexible childcare in their own home. Hourly rate seems to be @ £6.50 so probably only really makes sense for families with 2 / 3 kids or where a couple of parents needing childcare club together.

We are thinking it sounds a better option than our local afterschool club.

Hello All

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder based in the S14 area of Sheffield

I have a 0-5 vacancy on a Monday and 2x 5-8 vacancies all week.

I spend a vast amount of my non-work time on my continued professional development

I have a Level 3 qualification in Childcare, Learning and Development

Advanced Safeguarding, Level 2 Safeguarding

Food Hygiene, First Aid, Safe Handling of Medicines, Healthy Eating, Healthy living, Conflict Management, Equality and Diversity

and I currently spend my Saturdays doing a Foundation Degree in Early Years

I am also part of the group of Childminders who have received additional training to provide childcare places for children who have additional needs.

I have a Good Ofsted inspection outcome,

I am flexible with hours needed and charge by the hour rather than per day for under 5's.

I do work evenings if needed.

Many thanks and please feel free to pm with questions.

Hi! I know it's a long shot, but here goes: I live in S6 and have a ten-month-old daughter. I am required to go back to work full time for three weeks, from 04th July to 22nd July this year. I can't find any "drop in" nurseries, but am wondering if anyone knows of a registered nanny/ chilminder who is available for that time? Thanks

if is only 3 weeks i can do this but im in s5 pm me more infor if u want

Our childminder is off on holiday next week but has said we still have to pay her for it! as she is self employed surely she doesnt get paid as we have to find alternative child care she had the holiday booked before she started work for us and told us about it but never said you will still have to pay me and has only told us this today which i am a little annoyed about. HELP!