Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Hi. I've never used a childminder before. I'm starting a new job in Chesterfield soon, which means I will have to set off at around 7am. My toddler is settled in the local nursery in S6 however the nursery doesn't open til 8. I'm wondering if childminders are willing to look after children as early as 7 and are prepared to drop them off at nursery?

u need 2 but wot nursery love

Sorry, but I'm even more confused now! Why do I need 2 childminders? :confused:

sorry had a bad day wot nursery does the child go 2

im a childminder in s5 and was wondering if any childminders or parents want 2 meet up with the kids and go 2 the park or soft plat area ?????

Hi,

Could I ask which nursery it is? I have recently re-registered as a childminder and I live in S6. I usually start at 8am but, if I am within walking distance of the nursery I would be happy to help you out- I used to work in hospitals so I know how hard getting unsociable hours childcare is!

I do charge a higher hourly rate for unsociable hours, although this is standard practice.

Let me know and I will see if I can help you. My website is http://www.kerryslittlestars.co.uk and my number is 07840389034.

Thanks

hi wendy what age children are you caring for?

between 10 months and 11 years at the min all part time xxx

Hi,

I'm an Ofsted registered childminder in Hillsborough, S6.

I will have a vacancy for an under five - Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri- between the hours of 8am- 3.30pm from September 2011.

I will also have a vacancy, in September, for a school-aged child in the mornings, from 8am- I drop off at Marlcliffe Primary School.

I have two young children of my own and hold a Level Three Certificate in Childminding Practice qualification as well as Paediatric First-Aid and Safeguarding training. I hold current Public Liability insurance and I am Oftsed registered.

My home is smoke and pet-free and I have an enclosed rear garden and live very close to Hillsborough Park.

For more information, please take a look at my website http://www.kerryslittlestars.co.uk

or contact me:

[email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Kerry

Hi, I am a Childminder in Sheffield 12

I currently have the following vacancies

1x 0-5 years old Wednesday and Fridays

2 x 6-8 year olds Mon to Fri

I can also work weekends and Bank Holidays

I can accomodate school holidays only too.

I have been a childminder for 2 years. I received a 'good' outcome at my last Ofsted inspection. I provide a loving and warm home from home environment for children to thrive.

I take and colloect from Gleadless Primary School.

I am Ofsted registered, have public liability insurance. Fully trained in First Aid, Food Hygine and Safeguarding children.

I am also on childcare.co.uk where you can view a recent review from a parent. I can also provide paper references

Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss your childcare needs further.

Thanks Toni

[email protected]

Hi, i have two children 5, and 2 living in S6 and require a babysitter/childminder on weekends 6 til 12 midnight. It wont be every weekend. I have a car so dont mind dropping my children off. Thanks.

It might be worth reposting this in 'vacancies'. Contact the help desk to ask them to remove this thread, just repost in the Jobs section.