Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Looking for a babysitter/ childminder on an ad hoc basis for evenings out or overtime at work. S6 must have experience and be CRB checked. Pay negotiable

Can anyone recommend a childminder in the Hillsborough or Malin Bridge area?

I am trying to get as many recommendations as possible as due to flexibility needed there will probably be a limited number available to help.

Thank you in advance :)

Hi I'm Wendy I'm a childminder in s5 and have space if anyone needing care x

Hi.

We need a reliable, permanent sitter Mon/Tues/Thurs pm from 17.30-19.30 on Mon and Tues and from either 17.30 or 19.00-22.30 on Thurs.

We have 2 wee ones.

Must have experience, CRB and first aid certificate.

Minimum of two references.

Must like cats and be flexible to more hours if needed.

No timewasters please.

Thanks.

Nicola

Hi

Childminder required for my 4 year old nephew (asap).

Required on Thursdays and Fridays until Easter and then Wednesdays, Thursday and Fridays afterwards. 8am till 5.30pm in and around S8 (Norton, Greenhill, Woodseats etc).

Thanks

Hi

looking for a childminder in woodseats, norton area. Every other week for wednesday and thursday. Between 8.00 till 3:30. I am very flexible with the time and would like someone with CRB check and first aid course if possible.

Thanks

Hi,

My partner is due to return to work in December and my daughter will be close to 1 year old. We are researching local nurseries / childcare. We both will be working shifts so we will need flexible childcare (eg some days only a few hours) and we are wanting somewhere local to s12. Willing to travel though if necessary. I have contacted Elmore nursery and we plan to check that out soon. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi, I'm looking for a childminder for my 18 month old

Daughter, two half days a week (on different days). We live in Ecclesfield and I am looking for someone local. Outdoors play and a strong bond and time in nature at a slow pace are a must. I am not looking for someone who rushes the children round to every play group and activity. I would prefer someone who spends plenty of quiet gentle time at home with a focus on creativity and self reliance.

Thanks for any help.

Hi, if you send more information on what hours you require, I can put your requirements on our local childminder group and childminders in and around S5 with vacancies will get in touch with you. Thanks

Hi.

We are in S11 and looking for a uni student to sit for our two little ones on M/T/T nights. Occassional other night possible.

Times are generally from 5.15 onwards.

Experience is essential as is a CRB, basic first aid and references.

We are just looking for one person who must be reliable, honest and caring.

Get in contact if you are interested.

Thank you.

Part time vacancy available in the Firth Park Area for a child under 5 from September. Also a space available for a child over 8 for school pick up from Concord Junior School.