Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

I am available during half-term to look after children. Im at S12 area, CRB clear.

Oh, I have an amazing childminder in S13, have used her for approx. 5 years and she's always been great, I call her Mary Poppins, the only problem is that she makes my own short comings as a mother clear! If anyone wants her details by all means PM me.

Hi, I'm looking for a childminder to look after my two boys (5years old and the younger is almost one). I work in s13 and am looking for someone around the area. I'm flexible but ideally looking for 20-30 hrs a week between 10am to 2pm weekdays and till late on weekends. During the term time my firs goes to school so it would only be for the baby.

Could you please email me with references, prices and registration details please - and a little info about yourself. My email address is saharsf@yahoo.com

Regards

Sahar

Edited by saharsf
Correct spelling mistake

evening all to want to let u no does anyone need childcare in the summer holidays we have a lot of things planned

trip to cleethorpes

trip to chester zoo all been well

museums

graves park

millhouses

clifton park

rivelin

and more

other thing we will be doing are

art and craft

mask painting

play-doh

hama beads

loom bands

sports day in the park

outdoor games

and much more x

Hi I'm a childminder in the Firth Park area close to the main shopping area. I have a part time place available for a child under 5. For further details please send me a pm.:)

Helen

Hi, does anybody need childcare for their children? In around 2 months, I will be OFSTED registered, have a first aid certificate and DBS check (my other half also). I also have a degree in primary education and 3 A levels including double health and social care. I have a 3 month old baby girl and my own car. I live in S5 but am willing to pick up and drop off in other areas. At the moment I am fully available as I'm just starting up, can care at weekends and overnight as well. Visits to my house are welcomed. Inbox me if you're interested. Thanks

Hi looking for a childminder in Richmond area who drops of at Stradbroke School. Please PM me if you're available or know anyone who is available. 3 kids, 3,6, and 10.

Hi,

I am an OFSTED registered childminder in S8. I do drops and pick ups from norton free primary school and local nurserys and pre school. I currently have spaces available. For more info please message me.

Zoe.

I am an OFSTED registered childminder in S8. I do drops and pick ups from Norton Free Primary school, Norton Pre School and local nurserys. My official hours are 7am-6pm Monday-Friday though can be flexible. I currently have spaces available for all ages. PM me for more information.

Zoe.

where are you based wendy?

Hi there, I am looking for a childminder to pick up from Pathways Academy on Wednesdays & Fridays to start ASAP. Term time only at the moment. Would need to be available till 6.30pm.

Please send me your details to tylerlawes@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks