Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

I'm a registered childminder on Lane Top (S5). I collect and pick up from Southey and Saint Patrick's school. I work from 6am - 9pm and have spaces available if anyone needs childcare :)

Any childminders registered who can drop off at beck school, and milestones nursery and collect please ? Mon to Fri ? Thank you S5 shiregreen

Hi does anyone knows any good childminder who does school runs for Birkdale school please?

Thanks

Ekata

Hi

Any child minder available for school run from and to walkley school please

Childminder needed for pick up & drop off once/maybe twice a week from s20 to s12 and vice versa. Please get in touch with prices

Looking for a childminder to pick up from rainbow forge in s12. Couple of days a week. 3 children 10,8 and 5 please pm me.

Hi

Any child minder available for school run from and to walkley school please

hi love i do drop of and pick up at walkley school x

Hi just wondered if any Sheffield childminders are interested in joining the facebook group, "Sheffield Childminders United". With the closure of Sheffield Information Link and the Sheffield office of the PLA the group has been started to provide mutual support and share information about all aspects of childminding. Give it a try and if its not for you you can leave. Thanks x

Hello I'm looking for a child-minder/nanny that can do school collection from Athelstan primary school Handsworth.

Collection needed for my 5 year old son everyday after school collection time

2:55-3-00 for 30 mins until I get back from work, I would collect at 3.30.

Also if available taking to school Thursday and Friday for 8:30 but this is not essential.

I need this for w/c 28 April.

Thank you (hopefully) Zoë

Hi

I'm looking for a childminder/nanny in the S5 area (Shiregreen) for 2 children. A 2 year old girl and an 8 month old boy.

Care needed on Wed 8am - 3pm, Thu and Fri 8am - 6pm for my son and Wed 8am - 3pm and Fri 8am - 6pm for my daughter.

Would prefer to be close by or even someone come to my house to look after them if at all possible.

Could you please email me with references, prices and registration details please - and a little info about yourself. My email address is [email protected]

Cheers

Alicia

Hi, I am a childminder in the S5 Area of Sheffield, I am Ofsted registered and CRB'd, I am qualified in Pediatric First Aid. Please email [email protected]

Hi I'm looking for a child minder who can drop off and pick up from hillsborough pre school 8-9am then 3pm-6:15. Thanks