Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Hi,

I'm looking for a childminder for a Y1 child from Greystones Primary, Mon-Thurs after school only, from the beginning of the January 2014 term.

Please send me a message with contact details, credentials etc.

Thanks

Hi hun did you find anyone for your little one? i am a childminder who is willing to work these hours for you

Hi

I am looking for registered CM for my year old son only fridays from 9-4 pm in s2 areas. I can drop n pick him up . if anyone can help please reply.

Thanks

P.A.

Hi

I am looking for registered CM for my year old son only fridays from 9-4 pm in s2 areas. I can drop n pick him up . if anyone can help please reply.

Thanks

P.A.

I am a registered childminder in S21 how old is your son

---------- Post added 21-10-2013 at 19:07 ----------

Hi all I need a childminder asap i have a son aged 9 and daughter almost 11 we are new to the s21 area and i am trying to sort out childcare for them after school mainly. my son will be attending Camms in eckington and i ideally need someone who can have him from afterschool till 5:45ish

I am also looking for someone to have them both on a thursday evening while i am at college till 8pm??

hi i am a childminder in s21 please pm me

Hi,

I am a childminder in S6 ( hillsborough area) I have vacancies at the moment, please get in touch for more info.

Thankyou

Hi I am a Ofsted registered childminder in the S5 area, I work with my husband , we pick up from ecclesfield primary school every day, and at walkley primary School after school club on certain days of the week, and also pick up from watercliffe meadows, we also cover sift work, if any more details are needed please pm me.

Ofsted registered childminder in S6, pick up and drop off to Stannington Infants school and Nook Lane. Spaces currently available and for the next school year.

PM me if interested.

in need of a babysitter/childminder for my daughter 16months old, starting mid Jan 14 on monday eve's so i can go to college i'd need about 4pm- 8.30pm but i may be back sooner then this (using buses) .

we live in s5 and near asda and would so love a really local person.

if there is any one available for these times do email me on lola_beatty@hotmail.com obviously a crb is reassuring and any references/experience or registered may well encourage my decision

in need of a babysitter/childminder for my daughter 16months old, starting mid Jan 14 on monday eve's so i can go to college i'd need about 4pm- 8.30pm but i may be back sooner then this (using buses) .

we live in s5 and near asda and would so love a really local person.

if there is any one available for these times do email me on lola_beatty@hotmail.com obviously a crb is reassuring and any references/experience or registered may well encourage my decision

If you are still in need of childcare, we might be able to help you.

My assistant is available to provide evening care and she has all the necessary checks and registration you require, aswell as being a lovely young lady with plenty of experience :-)