Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

hi is it a one off or every sat afternoon x

Hi,

Due to unavoidable circumstances now I am in a situation where I need a Childminder in the S5 0RF - Bellhouse Road area near Concord Park within 1.5 miles.

I have 7 years daughter to look after during summer holiday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and then when school re-opens from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. She goes to Hartley Brook School and will be more appreciated if someone can pick her up too.

Will appreciate early response.

Thanks and regards.

Edited by nchowdhury

Hi would be every other Saturday thanks

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 21:15 ----------

Hiya,

There are a few childminders in Sheffield that work weekends. There are a couple of ways you can get hold of their details:

1) Go to the website http://www.asksid.net - search 'parents/cares zone' then 'Childcare' then 'childminders' or

2) phone the Family Information Service at the council - 275 6699 and they will post you a list

Hope this helps :-)

Hi thanks ever so much for this info

Hi

I'm looking for a childminder to do a morning drop-off at Westways (S10) on Monday and Thursday from September 2013. Anyone able to help?

Hi

I am still looking for a childminder as per my above post

Thanks

Hi I am a Ofsted registered childminder in the S5 area, I work with my husband , we pick u from ecclesfield primary school every day, and at walkley primary School after school club on certain days of the week, if any more details are needed please pm me.

hi im after a babysitter to look after 4 kids 3 days a week while im at work they r all at school from september the pay will b min wage and monthly in killamarsh

Hi - if you are looking for childcare during the school holidays then you can contact the FIS on 0114 275 6699. Tell them what you are looking for and they will send you lists with good information. If you are looking for clubs and activities I have found the ask Sid website really good' It has a special section for school holiday activities and the activites are broken down into areas so that you can find things near to you. they also include costs!!

Hope this helps

Hi

Looking for an child minder (ofsted registered) on Thursdays from November for our baby who will then be 9 months old. We are off Bramall Rd/London Rd so ideally looking within 1-2 miles.

Thanks guys

Hi, my Mum (Diane) is an Ofsted registered childminder at Gleadless, S12. She currently has vacancies for all ages as some of the children have now started school or left school.

If you would like any more information you can contact her through me on here or on 07515376864 or purple_poppies@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

Laura x

Edited by Pink_smartie

Hi, I'm looking for an occasional childminder for my son to drop off at nursery. It's possibly only once a week, maybe even less from 06.30 to 08.00 when nursery opens. Also, it's not a fixed day. (I'm a nurse and very occasionally have to work early shifts starting at 7).

It's Walkley to drop off at Bole Hill nursery at 08.00

I realise it's not a very money-making offer but I'm prepared to pay more for the flexibilty of someone helping me out for this/being able to be on stand by if I need it.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Childminder available in S18 from September 2013. Message me for more information.

Thank you :)