Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Brokerage service found 2 people. One can only do 2 of the 3 days needed. Haven't heard back from the 2nd. oh dear.....

Hello Fanfa and Lucierainbow

I am so sorry your having difficulties the brokerage service contacted me today but sadly I can not collect from Anns Grove as I already pick up from another school.

I wish you all the best with your search

Lucierainbow I have sent you a message

Ofsted registered childminder based in Walkley.

I currently have a vacancy for a 0-5 year old on Tues/Wed/Fri and do drop offs/pick ups from Westways school in Crookes.

Email me [email protected]

Thanks

Hi! Can anyone recommend a childminder in the s17 area? Thanks xx

Hi

Im an ofsted Registered Childminder with before and after school vacancies for the coming academic year. I currently drop off and collect from Marlcliffe Primary in Hillsborough.

I have uptodate First aid and safeguarding training and a level three childcare qualification.

I do also offer ad-hoc holiday care and have some vacancies still available over the summer.

Please feel free to contact me on 07840389034 or [email protected]

thanks

Hiya,

I know this is not a usual request, but am completely stuck, so any advice or suggestions welcome.

I need childcare for my 4 children (aged 13, 11, 9 and 4 months) on mondays from 4pm until 8:30pm can be in our home or someone elses if not too far.

We live in Hillsborough S6.

The older 2 kids obviously dont need anywhere near as much looking after and will probably disagree that they need childcare at all in fact lol, but all would ideally need to be fed and if at our home, then the baby usually goes to bed between half 7 and 8pm.

Any ideas???

Emma x

hi i am looking for a registered childminder in s12 that works until 7pm??

Hi

Have you found someone yet? I am looking for someone around birley, charnock, mosborough.

Hi

Urgently needed childminder around Birley, Mosborough, charnock!

hi how old is child , how many , pay rate, im not registered , but i have a clear crb but i do baby siitting