Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Hi

I'm looking for a childminder in the S8 area that have experience with special needs children. My son is 3 years old and attends nursery for 2.5 hrs a week on a tues, weds & fri hopefully they can offer him 2 full days in sept so it could just be temporary!! Please feel free to PM me

Thanks

It is a way off but looking for a childminder for 2 children (brother and sister) who will be 8 months and almost 4 starting in January. Need spaces on Tues and Weds on a term time only basis. Need a childminder who can do Marlcliffe drop-offs as eldest will start there the following Sept

Hi Fanfa, have you tried Meersbrook Park After School? I know they pick up at Carfield and Meersbrook Bank but not sure about Anns Grove. Their website is http://mpasc.org.uk/#

As the 6 weeks holidays are approaching quickly you may be in need of holiday only childcare.

I am a Ofsted Registered Childminder in Sheffield 12 who can cater for the impending 6 weeks.

I am First Aid, Food Hygeine and Safeguarding trained in line with Ofsted Requirements. I also have a full CRB check, as does myHusband who would be home from work from 5pm.

I am a mum to 2 boys aged 3 and 7 and I have 2.5 years of Childminding experience.

I aim to be out and about as much as possible with visits to parks, museums and play centres.

Please contact me for further info [email protected]

Thanks

Hi

I am looking for a childminder/nanny who could pick up my 2 children from St. John Fisher Catholic Primary School in S12, Hackenthorpe area.

Please, let me know, if you're available :)

Toni1001 could you tell me how much do you charge per hour for childcare during holidays? Do you have any discounts for siblings?

I would need some childcare 2 days per week from 8am to 6pm.

In which part of S12 are you based?

Thanks

I have just been informed by my childminder that with immediate effect she can no longer care for my son after school. I am looking for someone who can do after school pickups from Rivelin Primary school

Flutterbyes Childminding - Husband and Wife Team

4 Years Childminding experience, fully insured, Ofsted registered, Level 4 qualified, registered as a food business with Environmental Health (it's a requirement)

Spaces for the 6 weeks holidays, flexible and affordable, meals and outings included in rates.

PM for more details :)

facebook details...

https://www.facebook.com/Flutterbyes.CM

Edited by Flutterbyes

Jo'Jo's Childminding, im an ofsted registered female childminder based in Wales Sheffield S26, im available to childmind all children from 0-16 years call me to discuss further 07545075393

find me on facebook copy the below link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jojos.childminding.3

Hi I'm Diane, an experienced OFSTED registered childminder in the Gleadless S12 area. I have 2 children of my own with my son still living at home. We also have 2 cats and 2 dogs which we have had from a young age so they are used to being dressed up and pushed around in prams by young children! :)

I have certificates in first aid, safe guarding, NVQ level 3 in childrens care learning and development, health & safety and many others. I like to attend ongoing training courses to keep updated.

I provide full, part, term time and holiday contracts to suit you at affordable costs.

Please feel free to contact me on 07515376864, email [email protected] or pm me

Thanks for reading

Di

Good afternoon everyone,

I am new to SF so apologies if I should not have posted my request on this part of the Forum.

My name is Mags and I am desperate to get some advice, help to sort my son Dorian's after school care.

Dorian will start school in September at Greystones Primary and since he got his place in May I have been trying to find a solution to my childcare problem.

Both myself and his dad work fulltime and need someone to pick him up from school and look after him until we can pick him up at 6.

I have just managed to find some arrangement for Friday(I think..) now I need something Monday to Thursday.

Does anyone know of any child minder, nanny, after school club with vacancies from September in the S11 area?

Thank you all very much in advance. :huh:

Take care

Mags

Forgive me if you have already explored this avenue, but there is an after school club until 6 p m at Greystones school .

You could also try http://www.sheffieldchildminders.co.uk where there are details of 2 childminders who live quite close to the school.