Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Hi my son is going to be attending Lydgate primary school in september needing someone to take him to school on certain days and pick up MUST BE REGISTERD

Are you struggling to find child care for the summer holiday?? Look no further experienced primary school teacher (6 years) is looking for work over the summer holiday for 3 to 4 week. Up to date enhanced CRB, 6 years working as a primary school teacher as well as experience of looking after friends and families children and babies. References available. I have my own transport (clean license) so able to go on trips out to park, museums, play centers etc. Very keen on meeting family and children beforehand.

Thanks Louise

Morning all,

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in Sheffield 12. I provide a warm and loving home from home environment for children from birth onwards. I am fully trained in child first aid, safeguarding and food hygeine. We have lots and lots of fun activities in the school holidays. The most popular are visiting parks, Trips to museum and Kelham Island, Playing in the water fountains in town, Kite Making,gardening, picnics and going to play centres.

The 6/7 week summer holidays are fast approaching. I have some availibility for holiday childcare. I am very flexible and can cater for short term school holiday only contracts. I can provide references fromcurrent parents.

Please contact me if you wish to discuss your requirements further

Toni

hi, I live in sheffield 5 and i am looking for childcare on saturday/sunday evenings, but not every weekend. I have 3 children, the eldest is a girl who is 7 and she is autistic and 2 boys aged 4 and 6 months, it must be someone registered, please get in touc.

wot time sat and sun evenings and how often ?

Hi, I am an Ofsted registered childminder in the Woodsats S8 area. I still have vacancies for the summer holidays. Holiday outings include:

Yorkshire Wildlife Park

Tropical Butterfly House

Den Building in the Woods

Visits to Parks

Gardening/Harvesting at the allotment

and much more!

Flexible to suit your needs. Ad hoc care available at short notice subject to availability.

£4 per hour. Including home cooked lunch or packed lunch on daus out, snacks and drinks.

Please contact me with your requirements.

hi does anyone need holiday cover for there children i have spaces at the min so pm me if you are needing help wendy x

Hi ,

I am a registered Childminder in Hillsborough.

I have vacancies available at present.

1x Friday, 8am - 1pm- under five yrs

1x Mon - Thur, 8am - 4pm, Fri 8am - 1pm- under five years

Hours can be negotiated.

I offer affordable homebased childcare in a relaxed home from home environmentand live close to all local amentities, public transport routes and Hillsborough Park.

I hold a current CRB, First Aid, Safeguarding and Level Three Ceritificate in Childminding Practice. I have full Public Liability Insurance.

I have a smoke and pet free home.

I have experience working with children whom have been born prematurely.

For more information please feel free to contact me 07840389034

or drop me an email kerryslittlestars@gmail.com

You can access my website for more information too

http://www.kerryslittlestars.co.uk

Thanks

Hi all I need a childminder asap i have a son aged 9 and daughter almost 11 we are new to the s21 area and i am trying to sort out childcare for them after school mainly. my son will be attending Camms in eckington and i ideally need someone who can have him from afterschool till 5:45ish

I am also looking for someone to have them both on a thursday evening while i am at college till 8pm??

Hi all I need a childminder asap i have a son aged 9 and daughter almost 11 we are new to the s21 area and i am trying to sort out childcare for them after school mainly. my son will be attending Camms in eckington and i ideally need someone who can have him from afterschool till 5:45ish

I am also looking for someone to have them both on a thursday evening while i am at college till 8pm??

I am a childminder in Eckington who takes/collects from Camms School and I have spaces available, if you would like to contact me on bevminder@tiscali.co.uk I will give you more details. Bev Clayton

I am a childminder in Eckington who takes/collects from Camms School and I have spaces available for your children to start immediately, if necessary. If you would like to contact me on bevminder@tiscali.co.uk for further details. Bev Clayton

hello there, i am sam and im looking for a childminder in the s5 area for a school pick up.

the days and times are as follows;

WEEK 1; tuesday 3pm until 5pm

WEEK 2; wed &thurs 3pm until 5pm and then friday 3pm until 7.30.

i am a support worker and so this pattern follows my working pattern. my child is female and five years old, she is a very articulate child and attends hatfield primary school on hatfield house lane.

i would like this to commence from 25/07/11, and summer holiday times will change slightly. childcare used to be divided with family but circumstances have changed.

if you can help me then please give me a text or a call on

thankyou very much sam marshall