Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

hi, im posting this for a friend. basicly her children are 6,8 and 9. shes got a cleaning job at present and works 5-8 o'clock daily. shes been relying on family members to help but wants something more regular. so she would need someone for the children from around 4-9ish in the evening. she would like someone to have the children in her house or would possibly drop them off.

i know these times are rather arkward but just thought id post on here to see if anyone has any ideas!!

thanku! xx

hi all I am looking at returning to child minding after 9 year absence. I am wondering if there is much call for another child minder in S5 as previously did this in S21.

Gratefull for any input

Hi baby bear

Whereabouts in S5 are you? I'm a childminder in that area if you want to pm me for a chat.

Hi babybear

Talk to sheffield information link as they have the list of all childminders and will be able to give you any help you need. I know they give out lots of information about childminders to parents as I have used their service and i got lists for my postcode area. tel0114 2756699

Hi, Im a Ofsted Registered in Base Green Sheffield. I have vacancies available for Full time, Part time, Term time, School Holidays, Emergency Care.

I provide a warm and loving home from home environment for children of all ages to thrive.

I am fully trained in First Aid, Food Hygiene, Safeguarding Children. I have an advanced CRB check.

I gained a 'Good' outcome at my last Ofsted inspection.

I can provide references if required.

I take and collect from Gleadless Primary School.

I provide all meals upon request.

Please contact me should you wish to discuss any further

Many Thanks :):):)

Hi. Im an Ofsted registered childminder in Shiregreen near Lane Top.

My Experience

I have 3 gorgeous boys 2 who now no longer live at home but I have 24 years experience with my own children .

I have previously been a childminder for over 5 years in north east derbyshire

I have been a school governor and worked in the pre-school with which I helped to set up

I am Ofsted registered on the Early Years Register 0-5 years, the compulsory Childcare Register 5-8 years, and the voluntary Childcare Register aged 8-18

My Qualifications

I hold a Paedriatric First Aid Certificate

I have attended Safeguarding and child protection courses

Developing Quality Practitioners

My Availability

I currently have space for 1 under 5 and 1 over 5 monday to friday

thursday I have space for 2 under 5 and 3 over 5

saturday I have space for 1 over 5 only

My hours of work are 07.00 - 18.00 pm Monday - Friday

07.00 - 12.30 Saturday

If you have any questions please contact me on 07713164712

Rina

Hi Try contacting Sheffield Information Link on 0114 275 6699. They are great for for helping to find childcare, things to do in school hols, leisure activities etc. They have information on everything to do with children and families. Good luck:)