*Cancelled* Spring equinox night walk. 19th/3/11

As there once again seems to be some interest in doing a night walk i'm planning a short one for the spring equinox sunset / full moon on 19th March.

The route will be a little over 4 miles taking in Win hill for the sunset.

The walk up win hill is quite strenuous and the path quite narrow and steep, the route back will be via the steep downhill path taking in the villages of Aston and Thornhill.

Meeting time will be 5pm prompt at the Yorkshire bridge public house by the side of Ladybower, so hopefully we'll get to the top for the sunset.

You'll need appropriate clothing, boots / trail shoes etc and waterproofs just in case, you'll also need some form of torch, anyone turning up not prepared accordingly will be asked to leave.

If you'd like to join me please state so in this thread.

Please note: This walk is weather dependant and may be cancelled on the day if the conditions are bad.

Cheers.

Geoff.

I'll be heading through hillsbro AO, could pick you up and drop you off if you want.

Would love to join you mate, but im working that evening.

Hope all goes well with it.

That's a shame mate, maybe we could do another later in the year.

I was just thinking this afternoon that I was running out of time for a night walk this yaer (without staying out very late that is) but unfortunatly I'm comited to something else that night. Next time hopefully.

This sounds great but if probably just hold the rest of you

Up unfortunately!

Due to a lack of interest this is now cancelled.