Sheffield Anime Club

Could give them a try, I don't go in much myself since I buy most of my stuff online. Anyone going to town next week? I might come down and meet ya at space centre or some other chosen location.

Could give them a try, I don't go in much myself since I buy most of my stuff online. Anyone going to town next week? I might come down and meet ya at space centre or some other chosen location.

im going to the space center this tuesday

What time are you heading down?

I'll take trip down when your there.

What time are you heading down?

I'll take trip down when your there.

ill be at the space center 2moro at 12 o clock

name's anthony

I'd be interested too. I've read/watched...

Black Cat

Naruto

Death Note

Bleach

Hellsing

DBZ

One Piece

Negima

Excel Saga

Black Lagoon

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fairy Tail

Soul Eater

Elfen Lied

Bakuman

I am open to recommendations.

I usually go down to the Sheffield Space Center or Forbidden Planet to get my Manga.

I also like to sketch Manga.

Edited by Ade4265

I envy your list. You've got so much left to discover, quality and quantity wise.

Seen anything of the recent series? (e.g. Kami-sama no Memouchou, Mirai Nikki, Fate/Zero)

I'd recommend them, although your current list tells me you might not like them.

hi im a 12 year old anime fan and I asolutly love naruto:love: i live around the parson cross area and im interested in your club would i be able to go thx :help:

The club never really got off the ground which was unfortunate.

I'm still willing to start something if people are still interested though.

animelover13, having you join would be great, but it would just be us two for the moment. Plus me being 20 and you being 12 doesn't bode well in my books. Not that I'm discriminating on age, I just want to stay within the boundaries of the law, if you know what I mean.

You are free to join a forum that I frequent, we're only small and could do with some new members and it will be easier to keep in contact. The address is http://www.tloag.com/forums

AND, to anyone else reading this thread who may have an interest in anime and would be interested in a group related to such. Please post below with your general information. I will get back to all of you.

@animelover13, what other series have you seen?

Edited by Whyt Lindow

Does anyone have any old (don't have to be of any particular age or value) Manga/ Anime Comics/ Magazines they would be willing to donate/ sell?

Many thanks

I have some dark horse manga issues dated back from 1994, not many though. May I ask what you need them for?

The issues are;

Bubblegum Crisis: Grand Mal - Issues #1 #2 #3

Caravan Kidd Part 3 - Issues #1 #2 #3

Rebel Sword - Issue #1

Dominion Special - Volume 1

Battle Girl Alita

I could hang around you guys some time. I love manga! I've collected a few short ones. Toradora was the best for me + the anime was the best I've ever seen :| tear jerkingly brilliant.

Thanks for the interest jepoyic,

But we don't really have any members at all. We had a few replies some time back but the interest has dropped which is disappointing :/

I'm still good for putting little group together though, it's a bit boring being the only person I know who has an interest in the manga or anime. No one to discuss with and what-not.

It's really good to hear that someone else likes the more obscure anime. I know ToraDora was quite popular when it was airing but it didn't seem to get the attention it needed from mainstream audiences. I really liked the anime and still have to read the manga though.

Have you read any more manga recently?

Do you follow any of the currently airing anime?

Whyt Lindow