Mega Centre Nursery - Comments please.....

I am considering putting my 6 month old into the mega centre nursery in January, does anyone have any veiws or comments about this place?

never heard of it. where is it? my son goes to the old school house nursery on benty lane, crosspool. He started at 3 months old and is now 3 years. excellent childcare, lovely teachers, he is now learning french, cooking, writing(badly), and having lots of fun.

My other half works across the road at Capita.

Quite a few of the mothers there use Mega centre and it seems to have a good name.

Thanks for the replies, it seems to be one of the cheaper places but word of mouth seems to be the best recomendation so if anyone else has any comments..... Or suggestions in the S2 and surrounding areas.

I send my little boy to the Grapevine Nursery on Chesterfield Road, as do some friends. It's a great atmosphere, and I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. He adores it there, and there's a great emphasis on learning while having fun, and the discipline is the positive reinforcement and distraction approach (think Little Angels).

Also in S2 there's the Norfolk Park Creche in the Centre in the Park, Norfolk Heritage Park, and Tiddlywinks in Arbourthorne.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Cosy

My friends daughter works there and she absolutly adores it- so if the staff are happy its gotta be a good place :D :D

i sent my son there and didnt rate it, has been at creche in Norfolk Park for over 3 years now and loves it

i emailed them about 15 months ago asking for more information........ they've never replied. Not a good start in my book.

try tiddlywinks childrens centre at arbourthornne great nursery