Botanical Gardens

very nice. might have to take a trip up there :)

Great pictures.

I like the bokeh & lighting, including the lens flare, on the third one.

Was there this morning, here's the fountain:

5523277022_ce7bd2fd36.jpg

K.

Thank you to everyone for the recent comments and great picture of the fountain, Karl.

I love the crocuses, especially the gaslight one!

(sorry to hijack but how do you embed pics in this forum, I can only work out how to add links, or is it only the photography thread that it's allowed in?)

:)

hey nice shots Corkneyfonz, cool to see some good photography on here for a change! :)

hey nice shots Corkneyfonz, cool to see some good photography on here for a change! :)

I love the crocuses, especially the gaslight one!

(sorry to hijack but how do you embed pics in this forum, I can only work out how to add links, or is it only the photography thread that it's allowed in?)

:)

Thank you for the above comments. I wish that I could take a little more credit for them but these were taken with my anti grovel device which gives a shoe toecap view. I was literally shooting blind relying on chimping and repositioning plus changing the focus point to give me a fighting chance. My only real input was setting the manual exposure.

As for embedding, there's a sticky at the top of the forum. With photobucket just copy the img code and paste into your thread. With flickr, click on the share this tab and select bb code. Again just copy and paste. As far as I am aware the photography section only allows this, all other sub forums require the http link