Puzzled about what i saw stuck in traffic

Top thread!!!:hihi:

Mind you, you've got to watch the buggers from that mosque - I've seen some of 'em standing outside laughing and smiling and being pleasant!!

Bloody non-smokers trying to nick our chilled areas!

and i bet that if they left a table top at the side of a bin it would get collected grrrr its all the fault of the council / Sheffield Homes / Police / First Mainline * .

* delete as applicable

Edited by Narden Dee

I've just been to the police station, and the mosque to clear this up so this silly thread can be left to die.

The two in question deny any accusations they were smoking, what in fact was happening was they were celebrating national pie day, and releasing a couple of Chinese lanterns whilst tucking in to a balti pie.. !!!

What brand of cigs were they smoking?

Kelly, it isn't strictly forbidden for muslims to smoke but it is disliked. Drinking alcohol and eating pork however is not allowed at all.

Thank you for answering. Now i'll leave the thread for the muppets to keep them busy.

I was stuck in traffic today at Fir vale, the traffic was stationary for some time outside a mosque.

There were 2 gentlemen in full islamic dress that came out of the mosque, they both went in to their pockets and took out some cigarettes and smoked one.

After they had finished, they put their hat back on and in they went.

:huh: Whats all that about :huh: Is it allowed :huh:

They were using their hats as ash trays, I bet they had grey hair.

What's in question here, the smoking, the hat wearing or that they do both in full view of bored motorists?

But not if the smoke is coming from a rucksack !!!

ha ha ha, that has just made me almost PMSL!!!!!!

I think its all sorted now, I saw the police helicopter heading that way this morning.

Aparentley the traffic was caused by a Gay, BNP loving cyclist who got knocked off his bike by someone opening their car door in rage at the Muslim Fags.....the brand was Al ciquida

Edited by Bonjon

Could you imagine the outcry, if they'd both been sucking on a Camel! :hihi:

Smoking is fine, it's drinking that is against their religion. Smoking the traditional hookah pipe is popular in many predominantly Muslim countries.

There is a car on London Road with its lights on.