B&Q/Homebase fitted kitchens

Sheffield kitchen outlet have a far superior range , and there quality is second to non. I had a fitter out called phil greenwood, he got me a great deal on everything we needed and fit it all to an excellent standard. I can't believe how great it is. If you'd like me to pass his number on pm me. He's definatley worth speaking to before you spend a lot of money on a b&q, homebase or wickes kitchen missing major fitting components that a national company can't deal with quickly. I hoe this helps.

James

hi im a kitchen fitter/joiner if u need any advice call me on 07747026254

hi im a kitchen fitter/joiner if u need any advice call me on 07747026254

Do you source the kitchen aswell?

Sheffield kitchen outlet have a far superior range , and there quality is second to non. I had a fitter out called phil greenwood, he got me a great deal on everything we needed and fit it all to an excellent standard. I can't believe how great it is. If you'd like me to pass his number on pm me. He's definatley worth speaking to before you spend a lot of money on a b&q, homebase or wickes kitchen missing major fitting components that a national company can't deal with quickly. I hoe this helps.

James

Thanks for that James. I really appreciate the recommendation.

If anyone would like a quote my number is 07729625901.

Regards

Phil

howdens kitchens are poor and range is limited . The people in the major diy stores haven't a clue what they're doing.

Why whats wrong with Ikea?

Me and my SIL both have Ikea kitchens and i cant fault them, excellent quality especially for the price.[/QUOT

My dislike of Ikea is more of a service/customer care issue, as you say for the price they are a decent option.

Do you source the kitchen aswell?

how do you mean by source?

how do you mean by source?

I meant do you show us kitchens we could have and come with ktichen to fit or would we find the kitchen we want it, buy it, then give you a call...

i got ours from homebase in the sale and i like it its a good kitchen so far anyway. wasnt too fussed on the customer service though but the kitchen is nice.

I meant do you show us kitchens we could have and come with ktichen to fit or would we find the kitchen we want it, buy it, then give you a call...

i supply and fit, feel free to call for a quote on 07747026254 designer plus picture plan available free of charge

many thanks andy

evening

wickes kitchens have survived years of abuse/kids in our houses - both the takeaway range and the order in to be fitted range. would recommend them, lasted very well and not too expensive

one friend saw it and went 'ooh, a howdens kitchen! nice!' before we admitted its true origin

xgx