Beard advice, yes.. that's beard advice

:gag:

I've got more 'stubble' every morning than what celebs show themselves with, and a 'beard' by day 3. By 10-14 days I'd have a Santa-beater! (and yes, you guessed it, shaving is the bane of my life - twice a day if there's a function or event at night :().

Getting back to the OP, professionals shouldn't have stubble. It's untidy and IMHO goes hand-in-hand with this growing 'slacking' phenomenon (open neck shirt + no tie or, worse, 'dressy t-shirt'). It's particularly bad if you have an uneven distribution of facial hair, with areas with little or no hair: that just looks minging.

Nothing wrong with a groomed/trimmed beard, so long as you put on the full 3 pieces with waistcoat :D

Loob they are talking about the face not your downstairs sweetheart!

I've just had the same dilemma. It's the first time I've never had a 'professional' job but I still want to look presentable running my own business. I grew it for about 10 days before I decided it looked un tidy. Then I just tidied it up by contouring the cheek growth and put an edge on the neck so it was straight.

I knew it looked good because that evening I went for a family meal. My mum and sister always tell me when I need a shave but both complimented me.

I have an interview tomorrow and decided I'd be more comfortable clean shaven as I was still unsure whether it looked professional or not even tidy.

you can do what you what these days no one judges things like beards…they are trendy aren't they??????