Information about scrap metal?

Got a galvanized inside and out 10FT trampoline frame, it's no good for use anymore! Anyone know if a scrapper would give you anything for it? Not so clued up about the topic in question.

you wont get any cash for it, but leave it out on the front and it'll soon shift ;)

take it a scrap yard you might get £2 or £3

you wont get any cash for it, but leave it out on the front and it'll soon shift ;)

If you leave it out front with a sign which says: 'Free - Help yourself' It'll probably be there for a while, but if you put a sign on it which says: 'For Sale £50.00 ono - Apply within' it'll be gone within minutes.:hihi:

A Mate told me that the price of Steel, Iron Etc had nearly doubled in the last 6 months !. So yesterday i took my old Steel driveway gates down to a scrap yard to weigh in, they weighed 30 Kilos ! And i collected the the Grand Sum of £3.90 :loopy: Can't Weigh it up :hihi::hihi:

Is there anyone out there that collects scrap metal? I have a few items ready for collection if anyone is interested.

i will collect your scrap metal if you live in s2 area or s5 area.

There prices at the scrap yard are quite low now u will probley get a couple off quid for it and we do a free scrap metal collection thanks

save it and when u get more take it to a a scrap yard yourself u can get quite a bit of money when u have a lot to take

i have 2 victorian cast iron fireplaces. large and very heavy i want them collecting but want some money for them as they are very very heavy and will be worth money in scrap.

can anyone give me an idea of what i would get please?