Sanderson kayser ltd

anyone out there worked at sanderson kayser and can remember mr arnold lukey departmental manager if so is he still living was a loveley gaffer i am pam hartley .

Sorry I don't know anyone that worked there, but is this the firm that made saws?

I worked there ,but I have never heard of the man you are on about.Maybe because I worked in the mill.

i worked at darnall site and sometimes at newhall road but cannot remember

mr lukey

i worked at darnall site and sometimes at newhall road but cannot remember

mr lukey

anyone rememberpete roberts used to work darnall one

what do you mean darnall one ?

what do you mean darnall one ?

I worked at Carlisle street 76 to 80:hihi:

I worked at Carlisle street 76 to 80:hihi:

sorry not lived in sheffield for many years i think he workedjustpastbrown baileys towards darnall not sure it attercliffe or darnall

does anyone remember joyce toulson jonh smith peter smith and dougie woollott worked at sanderson kayser ltd

Hi Alan 1949. I worked at SB&N, on Newhall Road from 1963/1970, before they went in with

Kayser Ellison. I worked in the saw department, as an apprentice-fitter. My charge-hand was Sid Donson (A real good bloke) and my mates were Peter Bracken, Harry Lee (Hi-Hi lad.) and our labourer, Joe Petty, who lived on Stovin Road. The foreman was George Smith and the department manager, WMG Keeling. Do any of these names ring a bell for you?

I worked At S&K on Carlisle street working the radiak saw & slinging the end product onto flat bed lorries, would be 1975 onwards, my brother worked at Newhall road. I loved working there & used to dry out in front of the furnace after getting there on my m/c. I worked with Millie & Norma & my team mate was Cath.

Our foreman was Mr Gee.