Looking for a pay monthly sim only contract.

Hi everyone,

My contract is coming to an end soon and I dont want to be locked down for another year, do you know of or have a good pay monthly contract 300+mins, few texts, and some internet allowance would be great.

have a look at o2 think you get that on the simplicity tariff for £15

I need new glasses.

When I saw the thread title I thought 'That looks interesting!' - A 'pay monthly sin only' contract.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm on talk mobile, I get 400 min, 400 texts and (at the time i signed) unlimited internet all for £15 month and you can cancel anytime you want. I believe the internet's been dropped down to 500MB now but i still don't use it all.

Edited by RootsBooster

I'm with 02 pay as you go now. I had a contract phone, Orange, for years but got shut. My bills were usually about 40.00 per month. I now get 10.00 quid credit per month and get unlimited texts and 100 minutes...

I'm with 02 pay as you go now. I had a contract phone, Orange, for years but got shut. My bills were usually about 40.00 per month. I now get 10.00 quid credit per month and get unlimited texts and 100 minutes...

I *think* talkmobile uses O2's network or something blablah

Frank, for an extra £5 you could get 400min + 400 texts

I *think* talkmobile uses O2's network or something blablah

Frank, for an extra £5 you could get 400min + 400 texts

I think for 15 quid on o2 I'd get 200 minutes and unlimited texts so talkmobile would be better. TBH though I can't be bothered with all the hassle of changing again...

I was unaware talkmobile existed. I will have a look on their website thank you.

tesco mobile £10.21 for 500 mins 500 meg internet and unlmited text messages, got missus and daughter both 1 each, its ace!!!

Yes, as others have said O2. I have had a sim only contract with them for about 4 years now and wont go back to PAYG and refuse to be tied in for 12-24 months at a time for a phone that will be outdated by the time I own it. The best part, because I only have to give 30 days notice to cancel, I have some leverage when dealing with O2s customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/explore/tariffs/paymonthly/simplicity

Plus, with O2's SIM only deal you can get reduced Broadband charges on their ADSL2 service.