Nail Technician Course

You make it sound like dentistry or key-hole surgery;surely a visual inspection would show how close you are to causing pain?Look dont hurt!

Paris, can supply pliers,2nd cut files, acetiline torches, please advise.

You make it sound like dentistry or key-hole surgery;surely a visual inspection would show how close you are to causing pain?Look dont hurt!

That's my opinion on the courses!

Thanks for replies, still not sorted this bit tricky with my financial situation as i am unemployment thinking i will have to wait until i have got a job and have myown funding, not sure whether to do a college course or intense as college seems to just be acrylics and i want to do acrylic, gel and silks.

You make the course sound like it is skills-based.Why not take up plumbing and break down gender stereotypes rather than perpetuate them by practising a skill which panders to vanity?Is a nail technician a posh term for nail filer and decorator.

By the way a lot of men are now enrolling for these courses now they have discovered how to make easy money out of vain women.Peggy Mount and Ena Sharples never needed a nail technician,aand dont tell me they didnt have nails.

Plumbing? EWW dont thanks dont like getting my hands dirty too vain for that ;)

Hi

Welcome to LM Beauty Ltd,

We sell Professional nail supplies for nail technicians at great prices.

We also offer Starter kits for students and colleges.

If you would like more information please call 0114 2767071

or PM me for a catalogue.

many thanks

LM Beauty Ltd

Hi Jayne

A while ago I put a brief doucment together on our blog that looks at the differences between a home learning and attendance course for nails, it's here if you fancy a look http://nabs2010.wordpress.com/2010/02/20/attendance-vs-home-learning-nail-courses/.

The Essential Nails courses are good, I think they're a little overpriced but they do the job they're intended to do and alot of people like them. That being said we've had people come onto our nail courses who've bought the Essential Nails kits, there have been two main reasons: 1. They wanted something more (excuse the pun) hands on and be able to discuss and ask questions of someone there and then 2. Several people who have done their EN course, sent their finished nails back to them (that's how they assess you quality and whether you pass or not), they never arrived and so had to do it all again.

I hope that may help you, the blog post is worth a look as it can highlight a few things you my not have considered. If you want anymore info. let me know as we have had the EN kits in to evaluate and I've been through some of the DVD sessions too (watching not practising though).

Good luck

Paul

im after doing a full nail course including nail art in sheffield, the problem is i need either a short course or evening course cost is not a problem i just want one thats not just a piece of paper is actually worth what i have paid.

i cant do the one at college as they are all during the day and full time, i need one i can work around my current business and kids.

so does anyone know any good ones i have found a few on google but would prefer a recomendation. thanks to all for reading

Then contact her through Facebook or Twitter.

Red10 do a search on them they are part of nail harmony one of the best nail brands in the industry with the amazing gelish! They have training near meadow hall over a 20 week course. X