Web design work experience

I have been trying to find a company that would be able to take my son in year 10 for a weeks work experience in July 2011? He is very interested in web design and currently studying for four GCSE's in ICT. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

You'd be better posting this in the Vacancy/IT section of the forum. This is for those looking for advice in business and employment issues. Good luck to your lad.

Get him on some web designer forums and talk with them. Never know what might pop up there.

Good luck to him!

I know a good webdesign agency, they probably will be able to help. Will PM you details.

Hi,

Drop me a line when you get a few minuites spare to discuss exactly what he is requiring. I run a Web Development company here in Sheffield and would be happy to consider work experience candidates. We would be able to provide him with experience of differant aspects of design and development which is ever more vital in the growing world of corperate web-domination!

Look foward to hearing from you!

Dan