Shapewear..any recommendations ladies

Hello, don't know if i dare start this thread, here goes, i've been looking for some good shapewear with integral bra, i need a 34f, i don't want a mega corset type thing, but my GP has suggested i try it as it might help the strain on my spine etc...........

Thanks fox, i've looked at them but they either have knickers or those bodysuits that you wear a bra under, i've been looking for something with an integral bra, to ease the load as it were

Ideal world has some very good shape wear I bought one of the tops with an integraed bra couldnt cope with the all in one

hi veronica, was this a La Dea brand, someone mentioned that name to me the other day?

You could try these shapewear at theapparelplace. I saw them on Channel 4 a few weeks ago. have tried a couple of the corsets and i have to say they worked pretty good!! I am going to try the ultimo ones next! :)

here's some of their corsets: http://www.theapparelplace.com/productlist.asp?itemcategorycode=21

I've also seen Gok Wan using these exact ones at the catwalk in Trafford Centre last year.

:)

Best on the market for the last 60 odd years is Rago - their waist cincher is just too amazing, and sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for? Available widely online, between £15 and £30... Gives the trad 50's hourglass shape, flat stomach etc without the restrictions of a corset... Comfortable to sit down in etc... You get to wear your fave bra then too - also comes as a all in one girdle, but rate these less as often bra size and waist size don't correlate...

you can found really good shapewear on Classicshapewear.com , theres were i get mine, try Squeem or Vedette, those are the ones i got and they work for me, hide all the lumps and bumps.