3D or not to 3D?

im getting a 3d telly this week, cant wait, just wish the matrix had been done in 3d, that would have been amazing !!!

Just wait, it will be.

3d films are quality avatar one of the best for effects ,

final destination5 also great film in 3d

3d's the future for films

also got the the 3d glass's you get a cinema not heavy or unconformable at all

so ok as don't flicker like other glasses

The glasses still give me a headache. Plus the format basically requires perfect eyesight to work properly. If the glasses can be eliminated, it may have mileage.

i am not a fan of 3D and don't generally chose it as my first option when watching a film, mainly as the glasses annoy/hurt me.

I have to say that Avatar has been the best 3D film yet and I cant imagine much else topping that. After that i watchede Alice in Wonderland in 3D and it was a waste of time.

I did enjoy 3 Muskateers in 3D last year and Harold and Kumar Christmas film was done in a comedy way that worked fairly well. I have recently watched Step Up 3d and felt it wasn't needed

Not 3D, it makes some people feel sick apparently

I used to object on principle to paying the extra 4 and half quid for IMAX, but having been twice now to the one in screen 7 at Cineworld it's definitely worth it IMO.

I used to object on principle to paying the extra 4 and half quid for IMAX, but having been twice now to the one in screen 7 at Cineworld it's definitely worth it IMO.

Where's the 'like' button?

Glad to see you were converted. It genuinely does make it a fantastic experience. :)