Does anyone know which pubs are showing the Everton V Reading FA cup game?

Does anyone know of any pubs/bars who are bucking the trend and showing the Everton v Reading cup game instead of the Chelsea v Manchester Utd match?

the hare n hounds in everton and the royal in reading will be showing it.....:D

You might need to check that. I think the Hare & Hounds have a wedding party in that day.

Does anyone know of any pubs/bars who are bucking the trend and showing the Everton v Reading cup game instead of the Chelsea v Manchester Utd match?

If you have access to internet try soccernetlive.com

If you have access to internet try soccernetlive.com

Or sign up to my p2p, download sopcast and never have to pay for football again!:cool:

Fair play. I walked right into that one! I'll rephrase - does anyone know of anywhere showing this match in Sheffield?

You should try the common room on division street. They show most games at once, they have loads of tellys too, the people in there are pretty sound so if they weren't planning on showing it, i'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

You should try the common room on division street. They show most games at once, they have loads of tellys too, the people in there are pretty sound so if they weren't planning on showing it, i'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

Aye they have 4 Sky boxes in there, I wouldnt bank on being able to hear the commentary though but you should be able to watch it.

Failing that you can book your own booth with TV, give them a ring and ask.

Aye they have 4 Sky boxes in there, I wouldnt bank on being able to hear the commentary though but you should be able to watch it.

Failing that you can book your own booth with TV, give them a ring and ask.

I did wonder how they managed to show so much. It will be full of glory supporters, man u in the cup and man u against the big sides brings them out. Everyone friendly in there though. Think I might head there myself, good for a game of pool too.

Common Room it is then. I work 2 mins from there. Cheers everyone. COYB!

Just because the Common Room has Sky does not mean they will subscribe to ESPN (which is where the Everton game is being shown).

I would check with them first to avoid a wasted trip.

Any news as to whether they have ESPN?