Cheap wedding venue needed

hi im needing a cheap place to hold a wedding reception in or around s1 area preferably, on saturday 30th july. must allow children. also needing a disco. i am on a budget so the cheaper the better thanx.

i know a d.j who i had and he a variety of mixed tunes really good i thought i'll inbox ya his fone num ,

What about St Mary's Community Centre at the end of Bramall Lane?

hi im needing a cheap place to hold a wedding reception in or around s1 area preferably, on saturday 30th july. must allow children. also needing a disco. i am on a budget so the cheaper the better thanx.

farm road club function room hire £70.00

0114 2729947

plenty of cheap dj,s on here sure someone will pop up soon.

sorry we are booked up in july

farm road club function room hire £70.00

0114 2729947

plenty of cheap dj,s on here sure someone will pop up soon.

sorry we are booked up in july

Its a decent sized room there as well, I have done a few functions there...

Its a decent sized room there as well, I have done a few functions there...

yes ive been there last 2 saturdays :hihi:

Stars and Mayfair do a full package for receptions, with buffet for 150 included for £999, or you can do your own catering, that price includes DJ too, and use of a seperate room for children if you want it xx

Hello there. I was in the same situation just a few months ago. Well, our love couldn't wait more, so we decided to get married with what we had :). I found some cheap wedding venues here (if you wish to make a little trip), and I can recommend it for you if you're low on budget. They have some nice list of places, so you have some choice :)

try buzz stop its on attercliffe road the owner also has a coach/mini bus busisness that could benefit your guests from the ceromony.the building can accomodate upto 150 ppl. go have a chat with him ! he is very reasonable

try buzz stop its on attercliffe road the owner also has a coach/mini bus busisness that could benefit your guests from the ceromony.the building can accomodate upto 150 ppl. go have a chat with him ! he is very reasonable

Is this place even ever open?