Space Shuttle and ISS over Sheffield

Where do we need to look tonight- Wednesday- in relation to the moon?

I've noted down that the times are 6.36pm for the shuttle and 6.41 for the ISS.

Of course this assumes that the weather will be obliging, and that there won't be cloud cover. Here's hoping!

Says on the news that a shuttle has landed is this the shuttle we were meant to be looking at in an hour?

I do believe the ISS has just passed over Sheffield 2 minutes ago. Either that or ET has come back to see Elliot.

I've seen the ISS a few times though. Pretty sure that is what i just watched pass over while walking the dog :)

Did it get away with all it's hubcaps?

Around 9.30pm i received a phone call from a mate saying the international space station was due over sheffield at 9.34 this info came from a fellow on twitter went outside and looked up here in Beighton and sure enough something big and bright was going over dint look like an aeroplane

I wonder if it was the station anybody know if it was due over here anybody see it.

Yes, that is correct. :)

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 22:37 ----------

You can also see it again at 23.10 though it's dimmer than the earlier pass over. :)

Well that's a 1st for me ! Hes now says it was over sat too

If you sign up to Heavens Above it gives you all the info regarding pass overs mate.

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 22:41 ----------

Ps, there's two pass overs tomorrow - 20:43:27 & 22:20:03, both pretty bright too.

If you sign up to Heavens Above it gives you all the info regarding pass overs mate.

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 22:41 ----------

Ps, there's two pass overs tomorrow - 20:43:27 & 22:20:03, both pretty bright too.

I'd like to see this too and it's a really clear sky tonight ... which direction should I look in? (apart from the blatantly obvious) :huh: