Box seats - motorpoint arena how to get one??

Guest brownd95

Hi everyone,

Looking to go and watch a concert at the motorpoint arena and really want to sit in one of those posh boxes high up in the arena.

How much does it cost for one concert?/

How could i buy tickets to sit there?/

Looking to treat my family.

thanks

brownd95

You can book a hospitality box for various concerts on the arena website. They take 12 people and you also get 3 parking tickets.

Costs are around £940 for the box.

thats not a bad price if theres a group of you going like say mates, but its a bit extortionate for a guy to pay for a treat for his family, unless ur loaded that is

Depends what you're going to see. Justin Bieber is £870.

I don't think they're available for everything though. Click on hospitality when you're looking through the upcoming performances.

Hey do you like my avatar?

Edited by R i chy

Depends what you're going to see. Justin Bieber is £870

Surely you've missed the decimal point out. £8.70 for Bieber is a lot more reasonable !!!

thats not a bad price if theres a group of you going like say mates, but its a bit extortionate for a guy to pay for a treat for his family, unless ur loaded that is

Private box seats are generally more intended for business purposes not so much family.

Private box seats are generally more intended for business purposes not so much family.

Intended for anyoner who can pay for them and that's not just businesses !!! However much people dislike it, there are individuals with good jobs who can afford to treat family and friends !!

Prices are very similar to what United and Wednesday charge for matchday boxes.

Intended for anyoner who can pay for them and that's not just businesses !!! However much people dislike it, there are individuals with good jobs who can afford to treat family and friends !!

Prices are very similar to what United and Wednesday charge for matchday boxes.

I dont disagree with it, but the prices are high as theyre mainly used for business purposes and not families.

If people want to spend their money on the boxes, who am I to stop them? Theyre a nice treat (meals, snacks drinks provided in price) no doubt, but theyre not for everyone.

I've been in a box at the Arena lots of times - I find it's ok if I'm with friends and there for more of a social occasion, but if i'ts a band that I really love who are playing, then it really lacks the atmosphere of being amongst the crowd as it is so high up! It's a nice experience tho, esp if food and drink is included, makes you feel special :-)

I've been in a box at the Arena lots of times - I find it's ok if I'm with friends and there for more of a social occasion, but if i'ts a band that I really love who are playing, then it really lacks the atmosphere of being amongst the crowd as it is so high up! It's a nice experience tho, esp if food and drink is included, makes you feel special :-)

And if you go with friends who are all splitting the fee, it's not an awful lot more than it would be to mingle with the poorpers in the main bit.