My new dog missing in killamarsh *found*

hi smudge cant be sid cos we saw him this afternoon on waste land at the back of morrisons estate but he just shot off when we shouted him

Okee doke. Did you see my other post, the one about not chasing him? It's quite important

yes luv i did we didnt chase him his little friend chased him but got distracted by some other dogs and by the time we got round to where he was seen he was gone

im goin bak out with some food and his fravourite toy that squeaks to see if he come for his toy i hope he does xxxx

Good luck. Think the advise about going out later when the traffic has died down is a good idea too

we been out lookin on the wasteland again bit with no torchs so a bit hard to see put lots of meat down my partner seems to think he might have bedded down for the night as it feels a bit frosty so we or gonna start to look again about 1am then gonna go lookin again at the crack of dawn I hope we find him

My mum's just been out for a look (we're on that estate) and not seen him, but it is chilly out there, your partner's probably right. If you don't get him tonight I'll keep an eye out when it's light X

must have been your mom i saw at the rounder bout as i came off the estate in my four by four and tell her thanks and thanks to you too i have left a trail of meat in your area cos he will be hungry hoppin wen we come out tomoz he will still be in the area or he has followed the scent of my other dog that he lives with and head up towards kjs near home hopefully

jeeez hope hes found soon ...

got my fingers crossed for ya if I was more local would be out there haveing a look round poor little fella

thanks doom im really missin him n so is my other dog bless him im just hopin cos ive had other dog out while lookin for him he smells it and goes i know that smell n follows it home cos we walk other dog from the house down to the tip so hopefully he might be bak in the mornin out side the door fingers crossed

going back out soon to see if the food we have put down has been touched and also im takin his blacket out and seeing if i can find a warm spott for his blanket and put it out so that if he smells it he will know its his and he go to it i will put some food and water with it i just hope we find him it will say imonline as i am on my mobile i dont want people thinkin y is she on line if shes out lookin for the dog this is y it will say im online as i keep checkin for new message about new sightings of him (im glad ive got a smart phone i would like thank the person who invented them lol)