My new dog missing in killamarsh *found*

Sid was last seen on ox hill at morrisons but he just shot off bless him he is petrified

if anymore sighting please me ring 07900473613

Edited by barbie4eva
added more info

Sid was last seen on ox hill at morrisons but he just shot off bless him he is petrified

please dont take this the wrong way its good that he is scared

becourse no one will be able to pinch him

but on the other hand makes him harder to catch for you :(

hope you find him soon he's a lovly looking dog :):)

hi fabs i know i have phoned pdsa n he not been took there i phoned the police again an all they say is well it down to the dog warden now who will be workin from monday theirs nothing much they can do but sid must be hungry by now hes not had nothing to eat since yesterdayy mornin as far as i know

feel for ya would be gutted if I lost mine...

my mum once lost her dog and we looked all over in the day and found nothing..but then I went out late at night well 2-3am when the roads are empty and not many people around and after 10 mins walk calling her name all the time she came running out of a field..

so my point is try after 1 am tonight in the areas its been seen when the trafic is low ect remember dogs have good ears so may be a better chance.

good luck

also anyone within these areas could post on there facebooks/myspace/twitters maybe some one on their buddy lists may see something

Hi we went and drove around for you this afternoon, but didnt see anything, asked all the dogwalkers we saw to look out, so sorry you havent found him yet, we checked the estate near morrisons and the one oposite as well

been on morrisonstip for 3 hoours no sign of him any where i just hope he is found i run after him but lost him on ox hill on the corner of deepwell drive

Don't chase him, you'll make him run. If you see him you need to get down low, even lay down, and gently call to him. Make sure you've got a tasty treat on you or his food tin to rattle. He'll feel less threatened by you and less likely to run

Look at this post by Jumanji on 25/1/11. This was another Lhasa that was missing in Killamarsh who kept running off. Look at how her mum caught her. Bless.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=27471

Edited by smudge74

I have just been informed that the RSPCA in Maltby picked up what is believed to be a Shih Tzu yesterday - sorry but not sure of colour etc. Personally I can't tell the difference between a Shih Tzu and a Lhasa :confused: so it might be worth ringing them to make sure it's not yours!

hi smudge cant be sid cos we saw him this afternoon on waste land at the back of morrisons estate but he just shot off when we shouted him

Where exactly in Halfway was he spotted ??

This is where he was last spotted Macca :)

round ox close estate and the waste land at the side of it that leads to the back of arnold lavers and morrisons