Justin Bieber tickets for free!

Hi everyone,

We've got a pair of Justin Bieber tickets that will seat you almost within touching distance of him at the Motorpoint Arena.

Amazingly we're giving them away via our Facebook page.

You just have to guess which Bieber song our mascot Norm is playing to put yourself in for the draw.

It's a bit of Uke-tastic fun mixed in with a Bieber hit! We've even got a dancing receptionist to groove along...

http://www.facebook.com/motorpoint

Good luck everyone.

When do you find out who wins ? i would love to win i adore justin bieber hes my idol please please please please

Hi Shannon,

We'll announce the winner on Friday 11th March. Plenty of time to tell your friends, thus increasing your chances of winning and becoming the greatest chum in the known universe:)

Then after the winner is announced sed winner can jump around their home manically with joy until the show arrives on the 23rd March.

Good luck Shannon.

P.S let us know if you want to make a video with Norman as well, he loves the Bieber!

I hope i win i love justin biber i think i will cry if i win these tickets but i guess NEVER SAY NEVER :)

You're definitely in the running Shannon, your 13 entries definitely prove to us that you're keen on the Bieber:)

Me and my six year old sister would be super gratefull i just told her that i enterd competion and she cried with happiness you dont understand how gratefull we would be i cant wait to find out who won pleaseee :D

I first saw this kid on the Brits last week. Considering all the attention he was getting on the show, getting a kiss from Cheryl Cole, interviewed, crowd screaming (mainly girls I think!) I decided to do a search on you tube and was amazed to see he has had over 220Million hits on you tube!

What? has the world gone mad? Even Gaga, Rihanna, Justin T etc havent had that many hits. I just dont get all this Bieber fever. The kid cannot even sing!

Another untalented manufactured gravy train artist to fleece the swooning groupies.

Rehab in two years with millions in the bank.

Edited by CNCskilled

I first saw this kid on the Brits last week. Considering all the attention he was getting on the show, getting a kiss from Cheryl Cole, interviewed, crowd screaming (mainly girls I think!) I decided to do a search on you tube and was amazed to see he has had over 220Million hits on you tube!

What? has the world gone mad? Even Gaga, Rihanna, Justin T etc havent had that many hits. I just dont get all this Bieber fever. The kid cannot even sing!

Another untalented manufactured gravy train artist to fleece the swooning groupies.

:love: Marry me! :hihi: Hes such a <insert word of choice here>. Really, argh!

I actually cant stand the kid i think he is awful but i dont think he is manufactured im sure he wrote and performed his own songs via youtube and was potted by someone so as much as i dont like him you have to say well done for trying to broadcast yourself as an artist rather than just waiting for someone to give it to you. Plus im sure he plays various instruments so the untalanted bit is unfair also

you would have to pay me, to take those tickets off your hands to go and see that little pipsqueak

What does the guy actually do (other than look like a girl) ?

What does the guy actually do

I believe he's from the same factory mould that gave us Zac Efron, Nick Jonas, Justin Timberlake and so many others. As such, he isn't really required to do anything; by looking cute and standing in front of a camera, he will draw young teenage fans in their millions. It helps if he can sort-of-just-about carry a tune, but actual singing ability would only be a handicap. It might mean that he'd start to have ideas of his own instead of just doing whatever the Disney machine tells him to do.