Can anyone help with a collapsed ceiling? HELP

HELLO,

my boiler has leaked in the loft and caused my ceiling to sag and now theres a hole in the ceiling and water all over the carpet! can any1 asdvise me on who to contact , insurance have said I have to stump up the funds and when its sorted theyll pay me out? any1 know anybody?

please help thank s

I'd get back on to the insurance company. That's why you pay insurance, not so you can pay for repairs then claim it back. What if you have no money?

2nd that, most of the time they want to send their own contractors anyway... 2nd option would be whoever badly fitted it, see if they'll put it right.

2nd that, most of the time they want to send their own contractors anyway... 2nd option would be whoever badly fitted it, see if they'll put it right.

Maybe its wasnt badly fitted and it just leaked, it may have been there for years

We are an approved contractor working in Sheffield, We are Gas safe registered so can repair your boiler. Usually you are responsable for the repair cost of the leak and the insurance company pays for the damage to be repaired that the leak caused, hope this help?

Feel free to contact us and we can take care of all the work you have listed. 0844 272 2561.

Im happy to quote and deal directly with your insurers regarding payment.