What's happening on Scarsdale Road 24th Feb 8pm?

I live at Woodseats and can see Scarsdale Road from a distance out of the bedroom window. I first noticed flashing emergency services lights on the road about an hour and a half ago and wondered what's happening. Does anyone know if there's been an accident? I've got family who travel down there regularly. Thanks.

RTA...........two cars being taken away....was only a matter of time really...

Oh dear. Hope no-one's seriously hurt. I use that road daily and it's so dangerous if people don't know it well and are going too fast.

I agree, bad junction both ends only a matter of time. Hope no-one seriously hurt.

Can't see anything dangerous on Scarsdale road and I drive on it every day. Can be tricky in the snow otherwise perfectly safe.

Hopefully everybody is okay.

looked pretty bad we were trying to get down a coupel of mins after it happened had to turn in road right next to it! both cars looked awfull

Two cars collided, One lady and child in one car, lady in the other, appears to be no serious injury's, but all went to hospital to be checked out.

There is nothing wrong with Scarsdale Road, its drivers speeding round that bend that causes all the trouble, they drive round like lunatics.

Perhaps more warning signs could help, as the two chevrons that are there, are in my opinion in the wrong position by the time these are seen its far too late....

I should add to the above, that no way am I suggesting this accident was caused by speeding, in this case I don't think it was......

It may not be speeding but too often do you see people completely misjudging that corner and crossing the white lines.