Sheffield Forum v Sheffield Titans - 27.02.11

Sheffield Forum FC v Sheffield Titans

Concord Park

KO 11am

Sheffield Forum face Titans at home this weekend and will look to get a run going as we enter the final third of the season! Looking to boost our points tally this weekend!!!!

If they play like they did in training last night there will be about 4 sendings off lol.

LOL you coming along corker?

If i can get a lift mate, i might even bring my boots lol.

3 goals in the first 5 minutes for Titans were just enough to gain all 3 points against Sheffield Forum, 2 errors and failing to play to the whistle allowed Titans into a 3-0 lead before Forum got into their stride and sorted themselves out. Forum then kept Titans out for the remainder of the half and had a few chances themselves but failed to convert any.

Second half was more competitive with both sides attacking. Unfortunately Sheffield Forum lost Daniel Sheedy to injury but had no substitutes to use. Forum still pushed for a reply and found one thanks to the efforts and determination of Joe Neate who rode tackles, made tackles on a surge forward before hitting the ball from the edge of the area for Forums first. Neate then added a second goal when he found himself with the ball again on the edge of the area, making it 3-2. Titans were denied several times as were Sheffield Forum as Kevin Carroll, Ashley Matthews, Nathan Jenkins and Daniel Sheedy were all denied or hit narrowly wide.

The game finished 3-2 to Titans with Forum left to rue a very poor first 5 minutes. Improvements needed for the remaining games!

but had no substitutes to use.

No subs :hihi::hihi:

Sounds about right , we only had 1 sub on sunday m8

i think some of our lot just look outside on a sunday morning and think its too cold and cant be botherd !:(

No subs :hihi::hihi:

Sounds about right , we only had 1 sub on sunday m8

i think some of our lot just look outside on a sunday morning and think its too cold and cant be botherd !:(

LOL I made the mistake of telling them it was off before I rang Jim, then got the game moved but most had gone back to bed!! Managed to get 11 at least!! :hihi:

Our pitch has had it I think!!! We not at home for 3 weeks now so hopefully will be by then, got one more league game at home and the cup match.

LOL I made the mistake of telling them it was off before I rang Jim, then got the game moved but most had gone back to bed!! Managed to get 11 at least!! :hihi:

Our pitch has had it I think!!! We not at home for 3 weeks now so hopefully will be by then, got one more league game at home and the cup match.

Bit of a joke really, i was well up for it Sunday, we need to be more organised.