TIMM and STANTON families.

Hi Nina hope your well? did you receive my message the other day? To PM you have to click on the persons name/handle eg Jo-jo28 a drop down menu will appear select send a private message. If you haven't seen the PM I sent you will have to look in your inbox

Hugh thanks for the info

Jo

Hi Jo Jo,have seen your pm and replied,let me know if it worked,I have been having problems with my lappy.

Hi

I know it's a bit late but I only just started following this line of my husband's tree. His ggg grandfather was Walter Timm who married a Hannah Morton. Would these two be on the certificates?

Hello there i know is'nt what you are talking about but does anybody know Mary Ann Marriott born 1848 she married john Watson in 1978 her marriage Certificate says she lived at Daniel hill street Sheffield and her father was Robert Marriott , i can seem to find Roberts wife ? to go further .. thanks for ya help :) rgards Mandy

WHOOPS SORRY NOT DANIEL STREET , ITS Hermitage street?? sheffield

I am following the family tree of Alfred Timm and Alice (White), who's father was Walter Timm, mother Hanna (Morton). I have managed to trace this back into the 1600's. I can see from the threads here that several others are following the same tree. Any help with this would be appreciated.