Sheffield Half Marathon 2011 - Megathread

I to have left it to late to sign up. Having run the Sheffield Half marathon for the last 6 years i am gutted. If anyone has a number that wont be used due to injury or any other reason then please email me as i will pay full price in return.

********* Update .... i have now got a number Thanks **************

Edited by RunningLate

Hi All!

I am looking for help getting a place for the Sheffield Half.

I am one of seven in our office who want to run, the other 6 are registered!

We are supporting Macmillan & MERF charities.

if you can contact me at ian@rocksure.co.uk

I cant provide a link but the website 'www.peoplesafe.co.uk' has details of our chosen charity.

I will pay the entrace fee and send a cheque for £25 to your chosen charity.

thanks

Hi everybody, i was too late to register for The Sheffield Half Marathon and am looking to buy someones place if they wish to not run anymore. I am hoping to run for The Wildlife Trusts, I would very much apreciate any help.

Anyone interested my name is Dan Chambers and my email is ( ms_chnandler_bong@hotmail.co.uk[/email] )

Edited by danchambers

Hi Gez, do you still want a place? I have an injury so can't train. PM me if youhaven't got one yet

Hi, if you dont mind me asking, how did you find your tickets? did someone on this forum take you up on your offer, sorry to bother you, i'm just gutted i didnt register in time,

Thanks, Dan Chambers ( ms_chnandler_bong@hotmail.co.uk )

Hi SSS6, I can't PM message until I have 5 posts apparently! It is to stop spam. I still need a place so I would be delighted to accept yours. Of course I will pay the fee. To swap on-line I need your name, race number and email address. My email is gezboo@googlemail.com. If you mail me directly we can sort pay details. Hope your injury gets better soon. Thanks.

Great stuff this

Hi All

The race organisers require all runners exchanging places to notify them using the Swap Form on the race website sheffieldmarathon.com . The police and other emergency services insist that they have an accurate list of all runners for obvious reasons.

Ian (organising team)

Hi there, I have a place going, I'm injured so can't run. I have contacted the organisers and they say its fine to pass it on. Let me know if you still need a place and I will hunt out my details. Cheers, Dan

Hi if you still have your place i will take it off you please let me no thanks