Sheffield Half Marathon 2011 - Megathread

Thanks Jessica. Entrant Swapping offer still applies to anyone else. And good luck to anyone who IS running.

I wonder why Sheffield Marathon gets more and more popular. I was looking at other local one since Sheffield is full. Like Leeds still have places available and theirs is for the same day - you'd think out of towners would opt for Leeds before Sheffield. Although obviously Sheffield is nicer and more welcoming but Leeds is a more popular and populated city.

It's not like Sheffield is an extra challenge with hills because they choose the flattest part of Sheffield for the route. Anyway, a good list of others to run are here.

I do wish good luck to everyone who is running. If I can't get a place I'll be cheering you all on (y)

Hello,

I entered for the half marathon however i am not able to run anymore, just wondered if anyone was wanting to run in replace? PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Alex

Hi I have a place in Sheffield Half Marathon but am now unable to take part.

Would anyone like to buy it.

Lyndak

*****now sorted******

Edited by lyndak

Hello,

I entered for the half marathon however i am not able to run anymore, just wondered if anyone was wanting to run in replace? PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex - I would like to take your place if it is still available - Will obviously reimburse any costs and make a small donation to a chosen charity of your choice - please contact me directly at alicia.mather@rocksure.co.uk - Sorry cannot PM as new member

Thanks

Alicia

Hi I have a place in Sheffield Half Marathon but am now unable to take part.

Would anyone like to buy it.

Lyndak

Hi Lyndak - I would like to take your place if it is still available - Will obviously reimburse any costs and make a small donation to a chosen charity of your choice - please contact me directly at alicia.mather@rocksure.co.uk - Sorry cannot PM as new member

Thanks

Alicia

Hi everyone

im looking for a spare place in the sheffield half im gutted that i was too late to enter if anyone is injured or has to drop out please pm i will refund fee in full i really want to run :)

thanks in advance Natalie

I am also looking for a place -- I've roped mates into doing it then somehow forgotten to sign up -- and will refund all fees etc.

You can contact me at richardfenn22@gmail.com

Cheers

Rich

Edited by rrrrich

Hi,

I'm looking for a Sheffield Half Marathon place, i've done it for the past two years and i'm looking forward to beating last years time!!

You'd be making me a very happy man!

If anyone no longer can do it and wants to transfer me their entry, please contact me @ nathan.golding@hotmail.com or on sheffield forum. And i'll be happy to pay what you did for the entry.

Thanks

Nathan

Hi

My partner and i were looking forward to running this race only to find it was full already. please contact me at lukechen89@gmail.com if you would like to sell off your entry !

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Luke

Hi

I'm also looking for a place on the Sheffield half marathon. I would be extremely grateful if anyone has a place to sell. I can instantly transfer the cost over and intend to raise some money for charity too. Please contact me either on the forum or by email georgia_garretty@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

Hello, I was also too late to enter the race, if anyone has a place to sell I can transfer the cost over straight away.

You an contact me on the following address:- paul.burkinshaw@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Paul.