Sheffield Half Marathon 2011 - Megathread

Hi,

I am too late to register for the Sheffield Half Marathon 2011. It closed yesterday. I have been told if know someone who wants to drop out I can pick up their place. I would be extreamly grateful if you could contact me if you have a spare place.

Many thanks

Gez Booth

Hi Gez

Anyone who takes over someone else's entry must inform the race organiser so that the race pack etc goes the correct person. Also the police insist on this in case of an emergency. Easiest done by going to the Sheffield Half Marathon website and clicking on the 'Swap Entries' feature.

Good luck in your search

Ian Thomas (organising team)

Hello all,

Me and my friend were too late to sign up for the Half Marathon and now it's full. We're looking for two spots for the race if anyone is unable to run the race themselves. It would be greatly appreciated if you could contact me if anyone knows of anyone who is willing to transfer their spot with us.

Thankyou

George

Hi All

Same applies to me

Obviosly I'll reimburse entry fee.

I run for Western Park...kicking myself i've missed entry

If anyone has an entry they cant use please e-mail mike@loftstoragesolutions.co.uk

Thanks

Friends - I'm in the same position - keen to run, have done it for years, been training, thought I'd entered months ago & realised too late I hadn't. If you've had to drop out & colleagues above have already got places, please let me know - I'm at amdgriggs@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you - Alistair :):)

If you have entered but cannot now participate....

I would love to take your place and reimburse you with a little extra to show my gratitude.

Thank you

David

The Sheffield Half Marathon and Fun Run both take place at Don Valley Stadium on Sunday 8 May at 9.30/9.40am

If you have got a place in the Sheffield Half Marathon you could join Team Macmillan. See Macmillan.org.uk

Macmillan is 100 Years old this year so we are aiming to have 100 runners to celebrate our 100th Birthday.

The Fun Run leaves Don Valley Stadium straight after the Half Marathon (9.40 approx). It's 3 Km, all off roads and suitable for wheel chairs and prams. Plenty of places still available direct from the event orgainisers. See sheffieldmarathon.com

Come and join in - wear our colours and/or fancy dress to help Celebrate our 100th Birthday and raise funds for cancer support.

A fantastic occassion for all the family to take part in.

For further details contact alongden@macmillan.org.uk Tel 01246 810301

Hi there, I have a place going, I'm injured so can't run. I have contacted the organisers and they say its fine to pass it on. Let me know if you still need a place and I will hunt out my details. Cheers, Dan

Hi, myself and a friend where interested in taking part in the sheffield half marathon to raise money for charity and having been training up for the last couple of months, we came to register at the weekend and have found it is fully booked :(

if you have a place but do not intend to run you can exchange this? I require two entries if possible. If you have these it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I am looking for a couple of places for the Sheffield Half Marathon in May. Me and a friend have been training loads but just checked the website and its filled up really quickly this year.

If you have one or 2 places going spare please get in touch so we can swap via the marathon website. Of course we will cover the entry fee and you can even laugh at our photos on the website when its all over!

Look forward to hearing from someone

Cheers

:help: