..agreement uk..

anyone heard of them.

i keep getting emails offering a job as an admin agent, transfering money between buyers and sellers on auction sites.

first thing is, it seems the person writing the email doesn't speak very good english, broken language in places.

second, whenever i ask for details about the company i get a very long message, (too long to read through properly) with all terms and conditions, mainly legal talk thats not easy to understand.

third they want bank details so funds can be transfered between me and client.

i get lots of emails like this, (no intention of getting involved) and always try to find out about the companies.

i've looked online to find out more about them but come up with nothing.

just wondered if anyone else had heard of them.

...don't do it! These are all scams and very common nowadays.

A good rule of thumb is ANYTHING that asks for bank details is a scam!

anyone heard of them.

i keep getting emails offering a job as an admin agent, transfering money between buyers and sellers on auction sites.

first thing is, it seems the person writing the email doesn't speak very good english, broken language in places.

second, whenever i ask for details about the company i get a very long message, (too long to read through properly) with all terms and conditions, mainly legal talk thats not easy to understand.

third they want bank details so funds can be transfered between me and client.

i get lots of emails like this, (no intention of getting involved) and always try to find out about the companies.

i've looked online to find out more about them but come up with nothing.

just wondered if anyone else had heard of them.

You mean you've only ever had this happen to you once...I get hundreds of them...you must be new to the wonderful world of email or have a very good Spam Filter :hihi: