Run in the Park 10k Race and 3k Fun Run

Only 180 places left - you need to register today to avoid disappointment.

Entry for our 10k Race and 3k Fun Run will be closed once capacity is reached!

Please go to our website http://www.wphcancercharity.org.uk for more information and entry details.

Just signed up for the 3k run. I am doing what will be my first ever 10k the following week at Rother valley for Testicular cancer however I live close by to Graves park so thought I would use this as my training run and to show my support.

anyone know the actual route for the 3k and 10k through the park?

Well done for entering because the race is almost full. The 10K is two big laps taking in most of the park with the start and finish by the main pavilion by Derbyshire Lane. hilly but one of the best running routes in Sheffield

This is my first ever run. I'm only doing the 3k. i was hoping to do it with my friend but i've signed up and it appears from the website that the event is now full. If anyone can't make the event for the 3k could you please let me know so my friend could run it for you. Thanks.

craig.

me too just tried to sign up for 10K but it says full.....I think I am late...I din't know there is a limit.....

Will they increase the limit and accomadate some more runners? or if some one has already registered and not able to run, please let me know....

thanks

oh, me too!! I am gutted:shakes:! I had promised my kids they could do the fun run,(having watched me in lots of runs!) but stupidly thought it wouldn't fill up, so left it late ( hey as a busy working mum of 6 kids I leave everything late lol) just went to sign up and its full:sad: My 6 yr old (who has Aspergers) has especially been looking forward to it for ages and doesnt do disappointment well! not looking forward to breaking the bad news! I'm so sad!

if anyone has any places they dont need PLEASE let me know! (would love 4 ideally but any will do!)

TIA

in fact today is my bday and I can honestly say that realisinig Id left booking too late has spoiled my entire day! stupid me LOL

Hi

I also didn't realise the race was full up, would love to do it, so if anyone can't please let me know.