Board Games Night in Woodseats

Hey,

I'm not available on tuesday night so i can't go the sheffield board games club. But interested in playing other week days. Some people available like paulyg for catan or 7wonders next week ?

Yep, I could do that if we can get a few people together. Wednesday next week would work for me.

Sorry, can we organise it for the next wednesday ?

1 )Where could we play ? Pub or any places ?

2) Who's in ?

3) Catan or 7 wonders

So will it be evenings?

I'll go see if there are any private rooms at the pubs on Woodseats. Will report back later today.

Hey guys, did this ever get off the ground - I've got a fair collection of games now and me and the wife love to play - we can also host the night at ours. I have a bunch of games;

Pandemic,

Castle Panic,

Lords of Warerdeep,

Carcassonne,

Shadows over camelot,

Wits and wagers,

Say anything,

Alhambra

I also play catan and ticket to ride digitally so more than happy to play a bit of everything.

Who's in then we can talk about times and dates

Hey guys. If this is kicking back up again, let me know as i'd be interested.

I'm almost definitely going to start a group, not sure who I can get in it - looking for around 8 semi regulars, I have around 3 or 4 at present. I live in S9 so would be a bus or car journey there from woodseats I would imagine

Edited by Wired

I'm a massive fan of the 'The Resistance' and 'Avalon', both secret identity games, with an element of logical deduction. You really need 7 or more players for these games though (5 as a bare minimum, but the more the merrier).

Also, wouldn't mind giving Shadows over Camelot or whirl. Isn't there a secret identities component to that game, like one of you is a traitor?

Yeah, resistance is a great game, a lot of talking and accusations. Avalon looks great but was probably a little complex for the group I had, especially since I would have to teach it to a bunch of drunkards lol. We played it with normal playing cards too so don't even need the proper game for that one

Yes SOC has one traitor who is trying to fail the game - Not had a chance to play it yet as it's a little complex in places but it looks great fun - the tabletop episode was great for it

Yeah, that was the episode of TT I caught, with them playing SOC. Looks good! :)