LIFE WITHOUT GOD? - Tuesday @ 6pm do not miss it

Tuesday 22nd February - 'Life Without God?' by Hamza Tzortsis (IERA) @ Sheffield Medical School Lecture Theatre 2 at 6pm. Next to Royal Hallamshire hospital.

This is really an event not to be missed. Many in this country are brought up on the belief that there is no god. However how many of you have taken the time to think about why you believe this? What is the reality of this belief? Why do people believe there is a God? Is there any basis for this belief?

We have one of the worlds leading Philosphers speaking and ready to answer any questions!

Be there and bring your friends! Tuesday @ 6pm Sheffield Medical School (next to royal hallamshire hospital)

This talk is not aimed at converting people to any ideology, it is simply to convey a message. What have you got to loose?!!!

I will come along but don't try to convince me that you have an invisible magic friend.

Is he a philosopher? Sounds like a religious and political thinker to me.

Sadly 6pm is when I'm having dinner with my family.