First night of Hot Pants again at the City Hall!!

was last nights Hotpants groovy or not  

10 members have voted

1. 1. was last nights Hotpants groovy or not

• yes - very enjoyable
    • no - not what i was expecting.

you alredy know this, but i'll be there as well.

party on girl. :clap::wave::partyhat::banana:

athough, the last time i went out in own, i was gassed in the casbah.

hope that doesn't happen again.

see you later.

I'll be there too... for those of you who haven't already got your tickets... the official Hot Pants pre-club Bar, Ruskins, is the only place to buy Q-Jump tickets

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64359

They are hosting the official pre-launch Party, with Resident DJ, Rob Glynn, spinning cool & funky house together with some 70's classics. From 8:30pm

Finally, Hotpants has come home to the city hall. and what an excellent night it was. It seemed to be exactly the same atmosphere as it was all those months ago. the only difference was the new bar, which to be honest is a lot better than where the last ones were, and the location of the 80's room.

Some thing that i did notice was that the lighted dancefloor seems more "bouncy" than before. or was it the stella telling me lies again. Or maybe a combination of my weight, and excessive dance movements.

Anyway, a fantastic evening was had by all, and hopefully many more to come.

i used to go to hotpants at city hall before it closed.

i loved it, im planning on goin again soon!

Was not as good as it used to be!!!!! Hot pants has lost the appeal of the crapness that it had before...and far far too many people! And where has the chill out room gone?!

It was a great night - has not been right since its been at Aqua. Not sure if it's picked up a few of the old Brannigans crowd (where do they go now?) - not used to seeing so many people of my age out clubbing - not saying that's a bad thing AT all!

Both my mate and I commented how nice it is to have somewhere different to go again apart from the Ledders and Casbah.

Like the bar - when you first walk in, because everyone is milling you think it will take ages to get served but there were plenty of bar staff on and it was quicker than it used to be. And like the fact that main room has not changed too much.

Only gripe was the queuing! Specially when you've pre paid - should be a straight in and out process. Forgot how rubbish that part was.

It was a great night. Will be going back again and again. Only a few gripes:

1. The queueing to get in was terrible, but hopefully that will sort itself out as it was the first night back.

2. A pint of Calsberg costs £2.40. A pint of cider costs £2.40. However if you get half a pint of Calsberg and half a pint of cider, put them in the same glass and add a little bit of blackcurrent to make Snakebite and Black, the price jumps to £2.90!!!!!!?????? 50p for a bit of blackcurrent! Sort it out Hotpants, you're taking the pi55. The most I would expect to pay more would be between 0p - 20p.

However as I said, it was a great night so will stop moaning now. :D

Hi

Glad people enjoyed the return of Hot Pants at the city hall. It was was an excellent night. It's good to be back!

I enjoyed DJing the event last night. It was good to see so many familiar faces.

The venue is brighter in look, so the old darkness has gone. The big bar looked good and it seemed people got served ok. Not sure what has happened to the 3rd room.

As for the beer prices, that is in the hands of city hall management.

The queue was massive. When I got to the venue (9.45pm), the queue had well and truly started. I would had thought having tickets should have got you straight in. Due to demand, a number of people didn't get in.

The venue was very busy and lively. Good to see many people having a good time. Long may it continue.

Dean of Disco (as seen on Channel 4)

A great night, and I agree that it's great to have somewhere for the "older" crowd to go.

Being the opening night, there was a large queue, but at least having Q-Jump tickets meant that you got priority over others.

Hopefully the crowds will continue, but they'll get swifter at letting people in.

Can't wait for next week!!!

dean of disco, it was an awesome night. welcome back home. :clap: :clap: :clap:

hope the BBC or OCS dont get in one night,and totally ruin it for everybody, SECURITY STAY AWAKE:thumbsup: